First Track Luka Swier - Between Blue

Hello All

After some sleeples nights and lots of hard work i finally made whole track its kinda deep/progressive house kinda sound.

Would be great to hear your feedback and what you think about this track

thanks in advance!

Luka Swier - Between Blue by Luka Swier

[url]http://soundcloud.com/luka-swier/luka-swier-between-blue[/url]

Nice laid back track.  I liked it :slight_smile:

[quote]JayD3 (08/01/2012)[hr]Nice laid back track. I liked it :)[/quote]

thanks man! im glad you like it :slight_smile:

any pros or cons about this track?

good stuff, keep it up!

[quote]djzmo (09/01/2012)[hr]good stuff, keep it up![/quote]

thanks alot! any cons about track?

Very laid back and relaxing :smiley: really liked it mate

Really enjoyed ur track mate!

thanks mate :slight_smile:

Nice track mate. I dont really know that much about the production side to give criticism and it’s not the sort of stuff I normally listen to but its sounding great to me!

Keep it up!!

Good laidback track. If there’s one suggested change I’d give it’s to make it shorter, maybe even 2 minutes cut off. Only because the flow is slow and lacking abrupt changes - that’s not a bad thing - so it may keep the track fresher in the listener’s mind by making it shorter. Does that make sense?

hey thanks alot, really nice to know that my track is alright to listen :slight_smile:

[quote]jonsloan (16/01/2012)[hr]Good laidback track. If there’s one suggested change I’d give it’s to make it shorter, maybe even 2 minutes cut off. Only because the flow is slow and lacking abrupt changes - that’s not a bad thing - so it may keep the track fresher in the listener’s mind by making it shorter. Does that make sense?[/quote]

no mate i actually few people told me that to :smiley:

so made new version of it that is more “balanced” so now its 7 min and its not a normalize (as it was before) and volume is much much better.

i didnt uploaded new version on soundcloud yet.

but thanks again great feedback i really appreciated this!