For Sale: Access Virus Polar TI2 Keyboard Synthesizer

Hi all, just giving people the heads up on the Virus if anyone wants it before it gets listed. Going on ebay on Sunday but if anyone offers me an amount that i’m happy with then i’ll sell before.

I live in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, but will also post (UK Only).

Just to clarify: White Access Virus Polar TI2 Keyboard Synthesizer 37 keys.

Imaculate condition, 4 months old.

how much we talking?

I’ll give ya 50 bucks for it!

seriously tho whats your asking price mate?

Haha not so sure about 50!

I’d sell for £1600, that includes it delivered to your door.

Let me know if you’re interested

Great synth, love my ti2 desktop but think you have over priced it as I know a few people who have picked them up 2nd hand from £900/1200!

[quote]BoneIDOL (01/04/2011)[hr]Great synth, love my ti2 desktop but think you have over priced it as I know a few people who have picked them up 2nd hand from £900/1200![/quote]

Right, but he has a Polar with keys. Always a big difference in price when you add keys especially.

Yeah Howie I was meaning they have picked up polars that cheap, think I paid £1500 for my desktop new but I didn’t need keys and even thinking about it now I should of got the snow!..lol

[quote]BoneIDOL (01/04/2011)[hr]Yeah Howie I was meaning they have picked up polars that cheap, think I paid £1500 for my desktop new but I didn’t need keys and even thinking about it now I should of got the snow!..lol[/quote]

Oh word? My bad dood.

Sounds like I have over priced if they go as cheap as that. That’s well depressing!

I’ll just have to see how it goes next weekend, going on ebay tomorrow evening.