For those in the uk and Ireland

Who’s making music today or enjoying the nice weather?

Just been to hell (tesco) and bought some food and alcohol for a barbie later on. Think I’m gonna sit in the garden and read the dance music manual for now.

Nosey :smiley:

[quote]slender (22/04/2011)[hr]Nosey :D[/quote]

Don’t worry I stalk you on fb!

[quote]Mussi81 (22/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (22/04/2011)[hr]Nosey :D[/quote]

[/quote]

and thanks for the invite too the barbie :frowning:

im off work now til 3rd may - just had picnic on the deck out the back with the kids for lunch

I’m in my room… filling it up with farts.

Had some people stay over last night… was up 'til 0330 drinking everything in the house.

Its Good Friday here in Ireland. A religious thing. Pubs are shut tonight out of respect to Jesus, God and as a consequence of the Catholic Church’s past influence on our Government.

Bottom line: Theres a panic buy on drink nationally.

People leave Ireland so that they can drink all day. Go on booze cruises over to Wales… or theres even a steam train that goes on an utterly pointless journey through Ireland, armed to the gills with Guinness… and a special drinks license. Who cares where you are going?

Its the custom to get absolutely beyond drunk tonight. People develop & siege mentality when the prospect of not having booze is introduced. Lots of people have Friday… the weekend… and Monday off as a Bank Holiday. Its a big weekend.

I’ll probably get in the mood for round 2 later tonight :hehe:

[quote]chekka (22/04/2011)[hr]im off work now til 3rd may - just had picnic on the deck out the back with the kids for lunch[/quote]

Mmm… Cannibalism :smiley:

[quote]ICN (22/04/2011)[hr]I’m in my room… filling it up with farts.

Had some people stay over last night… was up 'til 0330 drinking everything in the house.

Its Good Friday here in Ireland. A religious thing. Pubs are shut tonight out of respect to Jesus, God and as a consequence of the Catholic Church’s past influence on our Government.

Bottom line: Theres a panic buy on drink nationally.

People leave Ireland so that they can drink all day. Go on booze cruises over to Wales… or theres even a steam train that goes on an utterly pointless journey through Ireland, armed to the gills with Guinness… and a special drinks license. Who cares where you are going?

Its the custom to get absolutely beyond drunk tonight. People develop & siege mentality when the prospect of not having booze is introduced. Lots of people have Friday… the weekend… and Monday off as a Bank Holiday. Its a big weekend.

I’ll probably get in the mood for round 2 later tonight :hehe:

[/quote]

sounds awesome

[quote]ICN (22/04/2011)[hr][quote]chekka (22/04/2011)[hr]im off work now til 3rd may - just had picnic on the deck out the back with the kids for lunch[/quote]

Mmm… Cannibalism :D[/quote]

ha ha

Wow never knew pubs shut in Ireland EVER :smiley:

Damn religion has a lot to answer for but thats way past the limit - as will the majority of the Irish population

see what I did there :wink:

[quote]slender (22/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (22/04/2011)[hr][quote]slender (22/04/2011)[hr]Nosey :D[/quote]

[/quote]

and thanks for the invite too the barbie :([/quote]

come round, we’ll get drunk and play old techno records all day/night :hehe:

ffs it raining in Edinburgh! As usual! So tunes tunes tunes for me :smiley:

Ate a whole packet of these once as a kid - had to go to bed… was SO fkn sick

[quote]gofunk (22/04/2011)[hr]ffs it raining in Edinburgh! As usual! So tunes tunes tunes for me :D[/quote]

Just goes to show the sun always shines on the Techno Militia :smiley:

We run the sun! :hehe:

Right I’m off to see the new boy :wink:

Tell him Murcof says Hi! :D

Enjoy Mate

Nope, been working 60 hours this week and still have another 25 to go before i get a day off monday! Not impresssed.