Found another Record Label!

Their site is not up and fully running yet but keep in touch with this one too!!!

http://galirecords.com/

GALI Records is a new professional trance/dance label based out of Toronto, Canada. We are looking for serious candidates for international collaboration. We are currently interested in contracting with a Dance/Trance Music Producers. Compensation is project-based, depending upon the project and the candidate’s experience.

We are interested in professionals with dance/trance music production in the following genres:

• Trance
  • Progressive trance
  • Uplifting trance
  • Dance
  • Electronica
  • Tech House
  • Deep House

I don’t know about anyone else, but personally I don’t feel comfortable working with a new record label.

I dunno Roben… I mean I would say 99% of these start up labels are inclined to fail, especially with Beatport’s pretty stringent policy on removing those who sell under 200 $ worth of music every quarter or so.

HOWEVER, every label starts somewhere, no? Now, admittedly, a lot of them are created by artists who already have a decent following and some good capital to make something of the whole label. But, there are also labels with good management and a knack for talent that will rise above the rest.

The one thing to be wary of, however, is signing a track not actually fit for release, to a label that is desperately trying to sign anything they can. If you haven’t gotten any responses from a single established label, that’s a sign to work on your production.

pretty interesting points Flaxo .

about the new Labels . depends if how good they can manage it . i got signed by a Miami based label last year and it was pretty new . so they asked me to release music with them . so far they opened another sub label for Electro and house and also they are helping me to spread my music out . so yeahh who knows . maybe this label can do the same for new producers.