Friendly suggestion from a Logic user

Thanks for all the great content, gents. I have been devouring tutorials of all types and can’t say enough about the level of detail and quality that I have experienced.

Just a friendly suggestion though…

I can’t help but notice that the vast majority of tutorials are done in Ableton Live. As a Logic user I get plenty of knowledge out of the tutorials done on other DAWs, but please note that the number or Logic tutorials pales in comparison to what is available for the other programs. I know you can’t please everyone and I am sure you guys do your best to maintain a balance between the various DAWs out there on the market.

With that being said keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

There are 2 logic tutorials coming in the next few weeks. Both from well known artists and both awesome!!

[quote]phil johnston (14/08/2012)[hr]There are 2 logic tutorials coming in the next few weeks. Both from well known artists and both awesome!![/quote]

Sean Tyas? :smiley:

[quote]phil johnston (14/08/2012)[hr]There are 2 logic tutorials coming in the next few weeks. Both from well known artists and both awesome!![/quote]

that’s great news. thank you, Phil. I can’t say enough about the How to Make tutorials in Logic. you and your staff do a great job. thanks again!

Nice one! Thanks!

The last Logic tutorial Future house was amazing! Loved it:):cool: