Fruity Loops

I honestly liked that track. I have no idea who arty is and i give him props specially for his age. i dig that first little chilled out section. It was pretty cool and very mellow.

Props to him for managing a release on Ajunabeats!

[quote]Roben (20/04/2011)[hr]Props to him for managing a release on Ajunabeats![/quote]

He’s had loads of releases now, including remixs for cosmic gate etc.

His thing seem to be percussion, he is very creative with it in his tracks. worth a listen to a give, gave me a good few ideas.

I dunno what anyone is thinking, this track is straight fire. So well done in so many ways, especially chords & progressions. Perhaps those that weren’t feeling it didn’t listen on a big system?

[quote]sczechowski (19/04/2011)[hr][quote]lattetown (19/04/2011)[hr]

…I am curious about the “massive” sound they talk about in the track Rebound he made with Mat Zo…to me the massive part is the opening bass…[/quote]

The bass in the beginning is from a different track, Soliquid - Music is for Rich People (Mat Zo Remix).[/quote]

I see what you mean at the 1 minute mark…

Interesting that one of the comments on youtube said that the original song is by Soliquid...

[quote]his song was incorrectly credited on the Tiesto "Elements of Life - Copenhagen" two-disc-DVD, which is what has led to all the confusion. As WRITTEN on the DVD, it is "Signalrunners - Recoil2 (Mat Zo Mix)". The CORRECT artist is Soliquid, and the CORRECT title is "Music is for Rich People." I BELIEVE this remix was done by Mat Zo, since it uses his "signature sound" the likes of which you can hear in "Driving to Heaven (Mat Zo Remix)", but I cannot confirm or deny if it is a Mat Zo Remix.[/quote]

[quote]jjdejong0 (19/04/2011)[hr]no seriously i mean lets take a track of recent times that is good, like the Sean Tyas remix of Gareth Emerys Sanctuary. This track has flow, it builds and it drops and it just kicks ***. This track by arty and mat zo doesnt have a structure, theres no flow and tbh it sounds weak. Theres nothing that lifts you up or brings you down, just sudden transitions into the different parts, id go as far as saying that this is one of the worst releases ive heard on anjuna.[/quote]

I love Gareth Emery–Sanctuary is kind of different though…it’s a breakdown ballad, not an instrumental dance track for building up a set.

I guess what I love about the prog trance community is they really encourage each other to make music–the fan really respond to that community, and not so much to those who try to look good by putting their peers down.

[quote]lattetown (22/04/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (19/04/2011)[hr]no seriously i mean lets take a track of recent times that is good, like the Sean Tyas remix of Gareth Emerys Sanctuary. This track has flow, it builds and it drops and it just kicks ***. This track by arty and mat zo doesnt have a structure, theres no flow and tbh it sounds weak. Theres nothing that lifts you up or brings you down, just sudden transitions into the different parts, id go as far as saying that this is one of the worst releases ive heard on anjuna.[/quote]

I love Gareth Emery–Sanctuary is kind of different though…it’s a breakdown ballad, not an instrumental dance track for building up a set.

I guess what I love about the prog trance community is they really encourage each other to make music–the fan really respond to that community, and not so much to those who try to look good by putting their peers down.

[/quote]

F**kin incredible, wow