FS: NI Komplete 8; Boxed DCAM Synth Squad; Alesis IO Dock; NI Scarbee Funk Guitarist

I am selling up all of my plugins to force me to focus on my studies over the next two years. I’ve been a member here since time began and have excellent feedback on the KVR Marketplace Feedback thread.

Native Instruments Komplete 8 - SOLD

Full, boxed version of Komplete 8. The software has already been deactivated from my account and the transfer pre-approved by Native Instruments. The above price includes P&P within UK. Please check for prices to ship overseas.

Alesis IO Dock - SOLD

Outstanding audio interface for iPad, allowing audio in, audio out, hardwire MIDI in and out. Boxed in original packaging. Price includes P&P within UK. Please check for prices to ship overseas.

DCAM Synth Squad (boxed) - £90

This is the boxed version of Synth Squad. Price includes P&P within UK and the £30 transfer fee. Please check for prices to ship overseas. Once the serials are transferred, however, you can start downloading from the FXPansion website immediately.

Native Instruments Scarbee Funk Guitarist - SOLD

I have had express written permission from Native Instruments that I can sell this to a new user. Once payment clears Native Instruments will forward you the disk images to install this brilliant Kontakt instrument (needs the full Kontakt 5 or the free Kontakt 5 Player to work.)

Paypal only please! - Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

I have dropped the price of Komplete 8 to a ridiculous price for the rest of today. This is the lowest I can go - if it does not sell I will put everything on eBay. Thanks for looking everyone!

Alesis IO Dock SOLD

Synth squad pending…

All sold now except for DCAM Synth Squad. This is £90 for a boxed version which includes the £30 license transfer fee and insured, trackable shipping within UK.