Future Chords Preset Disappeared

Hi all!

I recently upgraded my music production laptop and had to reinstall all of my plugins and presets. I decided to update ANA to 2.5 while I was at it and, on the surface, everything seemed to be working fine.

However, there was a preset that I used to jump to in ANA 2 quite often that seems to have mysteriously disappeared. I’m 99% sure it was called ‘Future Chords’, but now I can’t find it anywhere in ANA 2.5 (and I stupidly didn’t save it). I have definitely reinstalled all of the preset packs that I had previously so it’s a real mystery.

Can anyone shed light on which preset pack ‘Future Chords’ was part of?

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

All ‘Future Chord…’ presets are part of ANA 2 Factory Library actually, so if you’ve reinstalled you should find this preset in the Presets Browser.

Make sure that you set every search TAG to ‘ALL’ and that you are not filtering presets search by category.

If you still can’t find it, then you can run the installer again, select a ‘Custom’ install and only reinstal the content.

Hope this helps !

Cheers :sunglasses:

Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 08.49.10

Thanks a lot for getting back to me so quickly! The custom install did the trick :sunglasses:

1 Like

No worry, you’re welcome !

Cool ! :sunglasses: Happy to read it’s now sorted ! :+1: