Future Rave Remix Contest / 95

Future Rave Remix Contest

View Remix Competition

Taking our courses to the next level, here on Sonic you can now watch the track being made, download both the project and stems and then submit your own remix with the chance to win some great and exclusive prizes.

The How To Make Future Rave Remix Contest is exclusive, here on Sonic Academy and you could be in with a chance of winning some cool prizes and ultimately getting a release on the brand new Sonic Academy Record Label!
We know we have one of the best music-making communities anywhere, and the level of production skillz coming through the forums is truly amazing.
So, ourselves and Protoculture are super excited to see what you guys can come up with - we know you can smash it. You can now download the stems from this awesome tune and start working your magic!
We have shown you how to make the tune, now it’s over to you to get creative, make an awesome remix of this track and show the world your production talent.

Go get started! We can’t wait to hear your submissions.

So what’s a contest without a prize eh? Well if your remix of his track is chosen by us, you can win a release on Sonic Academy Records!*
But that’s not all, you will also win a massive £500 + ANA 2 + KICK 2 + Future Rave Presets for ANA 2!

We will also have two amazing runner up prizes.
If you’ve created the second-best remix, you’ll win a £100 Sonic Sounds Store Voucher + ANA 2 + KICK 2 + Future Rave Presets for ANA 2
The third-place wins a £50 Sonic Sounds Store Voucher

Related Course
Remember to check out the course - How To Make Future Rave with Protoculture - for the full lowdown! Available to all Subscribers right now!

This competition is open to all subscribers!

Contest Ends 23/09/2022 - 23:59 PT

Great event and competition. Looking forward to taking part. Question: what will the competition be judged on? Is it simply if the judges like the track, or is it production quality or is it trueness to future rave genre or other? I couldn’t see this anywhere. Cheers

Hi - We are looking for inventiveness, good production skills. Can be in any genre you like, but should retain a sense of the original.

great, thx!

Hello! I just sing up to the academy today I hope the submissions will be extended one week more.

Hi - do you know what time the live show will be? Cheers

Hey there @Binraj

The Live show usually start at 8pm BST, so not sure what happen but it seems that the Live show won’t take place this evening unfortunately. Can’t tell you more at the minute I’m afraid, we should hear from S.A team soon and get an update on this.

@Binraj just to let you know in case you missed the reminder email, the Live show is confirmed to take place this afternoon Wed Oct 5th at 17:00 BST - Hope this helps and see you there then ! :wink:

Cheers !

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting in a few minutes now :sunglasses: :peace: