Getting tired of Sylenth!

We need a new vst in the tuts… :smiley: or…

hahah . good pic.

and i was about to buy me sylenth this month ehehe

Camel ALCHEMY!! Additive, Spectral, VA, Granular. insane modulation tons of samples included etc… its my new best friend.

[quote]phil johnston (15/12/2010)[hr]Camel ALCHEMY!! Additive, Spectral, VA, Granular. insane modulation tons of samples included etc… its my new best friend.[/quote]

Hey Phill have u tried the U-he ACE ?

sylenth, alchemy & DCAM. all you ever need!

God bless you America, where would we be without nutter psychos in orange and Bieber

Im really really into largo at the moment, wicked little synth that gives you tons of routing options :smiley:

[quote]Roben (15/12/2010)[hr]God bless you America, where would we be without nutter psychos in orange and Bieber

[/quote]

Bieber is Canadian.

[quote]dubVision (15/12/2010)[hr]sylenth, alchemy & DCAM. all you ever need![/quote]

I thought this too. However now I’m thinking different.

Analog is all you ever need. :smiley:

[quote]Roben (15/12/2010)[hr]God bless you America, where would we be without nutter psychos in orange and Bieber

[/quote]

that boi sure got a pretty mouth

[quote]howiegroove (15/12/2010)[hr][quote]dubVision (15/12/2010)[hr]sylenth, alchemy & DCAM. all you ever need![/quote]

Analog is all you ever need. :D[/quote]

<3 Little Phatty :smiley:

[quote]Subject 1 (15/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (15/12/2010)[hr][quote]dubVision (15/12/2010)[hr]sylenth, alchemy & DCAM. all you ever need![/quote]

<3 Little Phatty :D[/quote]

<3 Modular <3

[quote]howiegroove (16/12/2010)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (15/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (15/12/2010)[hr][quote]dubVision (15/12/2010)[hr]sylenth, alchemy & DCAM. all you ever need![/quote]

<3 Little Phatty :D[/quote]

<3 Modular <3[/quote]

Im still saving up for one :smiley:

for a modular?

[quote]howiegroove (16/12/2010)[hr]for a modular?[/quote]

Yes

dont get this thread… The stuff Phil does on sylenth can be done on any subtractive synth really… No one is forcing you to use sylenth… But tbh i think its probably the best soft synth around really.

[quote]jjdejong0 (16/12/2010)[hr]dont get this thread… The stuff Phil does on sylenth can be done on any subtractive synth really… No one is forcing you to use sylenth… But tbh i think its probably the best soft synth around really.[/quote]

you dont have a sense of humor do you? lol :smiley:

j/p but you dont seem to get some of the jokes around here :smiley:

I can translate these tuts into any synth i have its jsut after watching almost all the tuts in a week i got tired of seeing sylenth :smiley:

[quote]Subject 1 (16/12/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (16/12/2010)[hr]for a modular?[/quote]

Yes[/quote]

Get it piece by piece. In my setup so far, all i have is the box, 1 VCO, 1 VCF, 1 Quad LFO, 1 dual EG, and 1 VCA. I just purchased another DCO, a mixer, and a distortion unit.

Yeah i tried uhe ace… Sounds great and has some stuff that sylenth dosnt have but is extreemly power hungry.

The thing with alchemy is that its just so different in terms of oscillators… And has a huge amount of sound design possibilities.

I urge you all to try the demo and play about with it.

I got myself an NFR, downloading Alchemy now… nearly 2Gb of Samples and presets though>!!