Ghost producers Discusson part 2

So there is a couple of local DJ’s who are promoting their’ latest new tunes’ on facebook, and i’ve gotta admit, it seriously gets up my nose because i know they didn’t make them, they paid someone to make the tunes for them.

They’re not even that good at DJing, why bother?

Clearly in it for the glory and fame…

C*NTS.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

i tired working with a ghost producer but we couldn’t really connect…

he lied a lot too, he said he had big plans for us but i could see right through him.

we decided to part company, he like a drink and i couldn’t handle my spirits.

TAXI FOR JON…

Lord… You’re coming back w.a vengeance Jon!

The Cig’s had a hold on you Mate!

You’ve actually been really funny lately Jon! Brilliant, keep it up!

I just dont get it, how can you live with yourself knowing you did not create those tunes…yes fame is good but artistic satisfaction is where its at ! but hey it gets them in the long run…

[quote]addy.hn (30/07/2010)[hr]I just dont get it, how can you live with yourself knowing you did not create those tunes…yes fame is good but artistic satisfaction is where its at ! but hey it gets them in the long run…[/quote]

i’m kinda guessing that these people like the fame more than being an artist and we can probably guess where they get Satisfaction from.

[quote]jon_fisher (30/07/2010)[hr][quote]addy.hn (30/07/2010)[hr]I just dont get it, how can you live with yourself knowing you did not create those tunes…yes fame is good but artistic satisfaction is where its at ! but hey it gets them in the long run…[/quote]

i’m kinda guessing that these people like the fame more than being an artist and we can probably guess where they get Satisfaction from.[/quote]

hahah its all about how cool they want to look Djing or bragging that they are producers.

really sad IMO . **** em

[quote]alinenunez (30/07/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (30/07/2010)[hr][quote]addy.hn (30/07/2010)[hr]I just dont get it, how can you live with yourself knowing you did not create those tunes…yes fame is good but artistic satisfaction is where its at ! but hey it gets them in the long run…[/quote]

i’m kinda guessing that these people like the fame more than being an artist and we can probably guess where they get Satisfaction from.[/quote]

hahah its all about how cool they want to look Djing or bragging that they are producers.

really sad IMO . **** em[/quote]

don’t know so much… think about it, you let some dude sit at a computer and mixing desk all day while you get your balls licked by some dirty little dj hunter

[quote]jon_fisher (30/07/2010)[hr][quote][b] while you get your balls licked by some dirty little dj hunter[/quote]

It’s a myth. You really don’t get as many girls as you’d think.

[quote]jon_fisher (30/07/2010)

don’t know so much… think about it, you let some dude sit at a computer and mixing desk all day while you get your balls licked by some dirty little dj hunter[/quote]

On a side note, getting your balls licked aint that bad. Especially when there’s peanut butter on them! :wink:

[quote]howiegroove (30/07/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (30/07/2010)

don’t know so much… think about it, you let some dude sit at a computer and mixing desk all day while you get your balls licked by some dirty little dj hunter[/quote]

On a side note, getting your balls licked aint that bad. Especially when there’s peanut butter on them! ;)[/quote]

Crunchy or smooth?

[quote]slender (30/07/2010)[hr][quote]howiegroove (30/07/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (30/07/2010)

On a side note, getting your balls licked aint that bad. Especially when there’s peanut butter on them! ;)[/quote]

Crunchy or smooth?[/quote]

Smooth…if its crunchy, Jon…I mean my dog…I mean my wife… ****…

who am i kidding…im single now! :smiley:

the point to the last post is that if its crunchy, whoever or whatever is getting it off of you, will start biting. Smooth will resulting in heavy licking…

LOL!

[quote]howiegroove (30/07/2010)[hr]the point to the last post is that if its crunchy, whoever or whatever is getting it off of you, will start biting. Smooth will resulting in heavy licking…[/quote]

oh you know you like a nibble mr crunchy

hahahaha howie, so funny! So so sooo wrong man, but hilarious! :smiley:

I didnt even know there was such a thing as ghost producers… however this explaines a few thing about a certian DJ i know!

Bloody cheaters!!

Well initially if you pay your dues, nothing wrong with having ppl working for you, which I guess is the case for most of the producers, go thru their assistant producers on wiki you would be surprised ! Yes some ppl credit them, some dont, but when you are an A lister meh !

id dont know what your talking about roben but i got tons of girls when i dj’ed. sure most of them where big boned or missing teeth but sometimes in life we just have to take what we can get and be man whores