Glastonbury

Anyone go / watch it?

What did ya rate? I honestly saw nothing that I really enjoyed enough to run out & buy an album.

Forced highlight had to be Biffy Clyro. Not a huge fan, but didnt realise how many songs they had that I knew. Great live.

Nothing else made my pulse raise - apart from THIS: a block of flats with a tube train crashed into the front. You had to go through the flats to get to the dancefloor. There were crackden flats, with actors… then you went through a fridge & you were into a carribean familys kitchen. Fkn mad.

Everyone was wearing the sunday best outfits. Mental.

The out again, into the tube tunnel. All blue strip lights on the ceiling… strobing away like electricity… and there was the dancefloor… in the tunnel. Fkn class.

<EMBED height=349 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=The London Underground @ Glastonbury 2010 - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

nuts!

<EMBED height=349 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=London underground tower block, block 9 Glastonbury 2010 - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>

Low point had to be this. Tricky - with Beyonce. What the fkkn F u c k?! 

I could have done better :smiley:

<EMBED height=349 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=560 src=- YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

Nope - but lots of peeps said i should watch beyonce including you :stuck_out_tongue:

Man… It was cat. No special guests apart from Tricky. Load of sh!t.

Bruce Forsyth would have done a better job with Beyonce. At least we would have got the Generation Game salute at the end of it :smiley:

Tricky was just popped back in his skip after & brought back to the wilderness.