Glitching Tutorial

Hey guys, I’ve heard people on forums asking how to glitch in their productions. Its not hard to do, but people want to use Effectrix and Deep Blue Glitch to do it, but the ability is right in Ableton. So, I put together a little tutorial for everyone to check out and it might help you out in your productions. Please feel free to leave some love(feedback) on both the YouTube page and here on the forum. I would like to hear your thoughts. Also, if you go to YouTube to watch the video, the quality might suck still, but I’m working on that too. YouTube says that it might take time to process. Hope it does…Anyway, here it is.

Thanks for the tut Howard it gave me some good ideas. I also like the sideburns.

Thank you… Sideburns are gone now though.

If anyone wants to see tutorials, I would be more than happy to put a tutorial together if I know how to do it.

Great tut Howie!

Good work Howie.

I bagged a couple new tricks.:smiley:

Looking forward to more tutorials from you.

:cool:

well done bro

well done bro

loving the content you guys are producing - keep up the good work

you guys know we are recruiting content creators, right?

give it a go!

sonicacademy.com/jobs

kev

Brilliant! Nice work Howie :slight_smile:

thanks!

[quote]kevjtraynor (9/14/2009)[hr]loving the content you guys are producing - keep up the good work

give it a go!

sonicacademy.com/jobs

kev

[/quote]

i would but i feel i may be a big let down :smiley:

[quote]kevjtraynor (9/14/2009)[hr]loving the content you guys are producing - keep up the good work

give it a go!

sonicacademy.com/jobs

kev

[/quote]

Hey Kev,

I would do it, but I just do things that I pick up on to make other people better to help them make better music. Heck, maybe it even reminds them about something that they have been missing… Anyways, I just hope I helped a couple people out.

Well done Howie, good tut! When’s the next?

Good tutorial. :slight_smile:

I played some gigs with Will Bailey from Twocker @ Burning Man a few weeks ago and was asking him how he does a few things…learned a lot about Twocker style glitch from the info he gave me. :wink:

by the way…Effectrix is da bomb…been using it for awhile now…very handy tool.

Top stuff - really great tutorial and very clear. You’ve given me a lot to think about!

[quote]mussi81 (9/14/2009)[hr]Well done Howie, good tut! When’s the next?[/quote]

Ill probably put together another quickie next weekend. It didnt take too long, but I have to be careful not to give away too many of my secrets. :wink:

Howie, I’d really like to see that Macros tutorial. Think you should offer it to S.A :slight_smile: