Grab a bargain

Make sure you read the customer reviews too

[url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J36XR2?ie=UTF8&tag=waveformless-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000J36XR2[/url]

Heres some quotes

[quote]Customers who bought this item also bought…

• the Brooklyn bridge

• swampland in Florida

• the Empire State Building

• signed photograph of Harvey the rabbit [/quote]

LOL!! :laugh:

Haha!

How did they get approved?

[quote]5* CAKE OIL

With the help of this cable, I can now experience music the way it’s meant to be heard. I find that plugging this directly into my ears helps transmit the cleanest, most pure sound. Make sure you clean your ears out though (with liquefied dark matter, of course), because quality will suffer if your ear-holes aren’t sparkly clean. [/quote]

Rob you gotta read those reviews i’m in stiches here :smiley:

LOL

[quote] WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

You and I both know, as men of the world, that there’s only one possible thing this cable could do that would make it worth its truly exorbitant price.

And, gentlemen, I’m here to tell you that it does it.

I can’t actually mention what it is in a family forum such as this, but let me just say, that Ron Jeremy, when he was younger and hadn’t gotten so damn fat, didn’t need these cables. But you do. As our President–who probably owns a set of these cables–would say, “Yes we can!” [/quote]

Even the famous buy them

[quote]Was working with Bill Gates a couple of weeks ago at a conference, and we needed some elastic bands to hold some notes together. Not having any to hand, we popped out to the nearest top-end hifi emporium and bought a box (can’t remember how many) of these cables. Worked really well. [/quote]

[quote]These cables sound best if inserted directly into your arteries. Not only do they remove cholesterol plaques, but once they reach your aorta, the fine connection quality makes the bass really come alive. Best of all, once the playlist is over and you tug them out, they’re easy to clean. Just keep a bucket nearby, and a bandage of course.

I tried cheaper cables, but the infections were so expensive, it wasn’t long before I wised up and spent the money. No antibiotics yet, and Styx has never sounded better.

They have my heartfelt endorsement! [/quote]

I HAVE to get one of these cables!!

[quote]SERVES PURPOSE WELL 5* - DR.PLEASURE

I plug these cables directly from my rectum to the sun. I find they harness the power of this particular star much better than those Radio Shack knockoff outfits. Will order again! [/quote]

LOL - The infections were expensive!!

[quote]slender (29/11/2010)[hr]Even the famous buy them

[quote]These cables sound best if inserted directly into your arteries. Not only do they remove cholesterol plaques, but once they reach your aorta, the fine connection quality makes the bass really come alive. Best of all, once the playlist is over and you tug them out, they’re easy to clean. Just keep a bucket nearby, and a bandage of course.

I tried cheaper cables, but the infections were so expensive, it wasn’t long before I wised up and spent the money. No antibiotics yet, and Styx has never sounded better.

They have my heartfelt endorsement! [/quote][/quote]

A cautionary tale

[quote]I was a bit skeptical, but decided to take a chance and took out a second mortgage on my home to buy these cables. In a great wave of luck however, the cables actually built me a NEW house shortly after I lost mine to foreclosure (I lost my job after missing 2 weeks straight due to illness. Between you and I, though, I was really just spending 16 hours a day tweaking the connectors on these cables to get the best possible sound from my speakers.)

Although I love my new home, I do not love it as much as I do these cables. They are quickly becoming the favorite thing in my life, a position which used to be held by my daughter. She’s old enough to take care of herself now, at least that’s what I tell the Children’s Services agent when they try to lecture me about food and clothing and blah blah blah.

Final verdict: buy 3 pair. [/quote]

Customers who viewed this item also viewed:

http://www.amazon.com/Male-Testicular-Exam-Model-Anatomy/dp/B0006TYJV6/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_2

[quote]bangthedj (29/11/2010)[hr]Customers who viewed this item also viewed:

http://www.amazon.com/Male-Testicular-Exam-Model-Anatomy/dp/B0006TYJV6/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_2

[/quote]

Who would think Amazon could be so funny

Ordered

Another xmas idea

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Bacon-Scented-Freshener-Novelty-Gift/dp/B000SSVZLW/ref=pd_sim_t_5[/url]

Are they compatible with Tenga?

The Irish Army maybe interested in this bargain due to budget cuts

[url]Amazon.com

[quote]I am an acquisitions officer for an artillery unit in the Russian Army. Since mafia hooligans stole all of our equipment to sell to Kyrgyzstani rebels, we have been looking for a low-cost alternative to the T-80 Main Battle Tank. After successful trials at a facility in Moscow, this so-called “Badonkadonk” was approved for use in the Chechen theatre. Initial reports were favorable, but then somebody noticed that the tank lacked a cannon, treads, and armor, and possessed the engine of an electric bicycle. It did, however, have an excellent audio system, but this failed to compensate for its disappointing 100% mortality rate. Recommended only for use against Lithuanians.[/quote]

LOL

We’ve loads of Litho’s over here - so yea… we would find that helpful.

Will you buy one for us with our money daddy?

Hasn’t my country lent you enough already :stuck_out_tongue:

lol this is brilliant…this just shows how real are amazon reviews, all tho I must say those cables do rock!