Grats sonic!

Was down WH Smith today and checked out Music Tech’s special ‘Synthesis’. And I find there in front of me was a section plugging Sonic Academy ! :smiley:

[quote]roben (22/07/2010)[hr]Was down WH Smith today and checked out Music Tech’s special ‘Synthesis’. And I find there in front of me was a section plugging Sonic Academy ! :smiley:

[/quote]

Congrats for advertising?

Pucker up buttercup! :wink:

Didn’t look like an advert, was the magazine suggesting Sonic Academy to people who wanted to learn more about production and synthesis. Ironic though however as we still don’t have dedicated Synthesis tutorials lol.

i could see this happening soon

Congrats folks and well deserved too! :slight_smile:

pr, i’m sure you will find an advert for sonic academy somewhere else in the mag too

It wasn’t an advert, it was a plug. sigh

I’m not going to grats someone on an advert…

i haven’t seen it but most publications have media schedules to let you know what they are doing in which issue, typically if you advertise in a publication they will also give you a mention in an article to make it seem like the genuine thing (or more, depending on how good your pr person is)

Maybe, if it was advert then it’s been cleverly disguised.

My grats was simply because it looks like Sonic Academy is becoming well recognised now in the production world and having been a part of SA since pretty much it’s birth, it’s a nice thing for me to see and it makes me proud :slight_smile:

It’s well deserving

we didnt advertise although we did give a few tutorials away for free.

nice write-up tho