Happy New Year Everyone

Thanks for a great 2010 on the forums, the banters been wicked and I really feel this year above others we’ve really all bonded and the forum has developed more character.

To each and every one of you, sure there’s been highs and lows, disagreements and agreements, but hey, this is a forum and we all have our own opinions and views, but when it comes down to it we’re all here for one thing…

The love of music!

So heres to you, raise a glass and wishing you all a very happy new year and here’s to many successes with your music and career in 2011!

Thankyou all for being you and a BIG thankyou to Phil, Bryan and the rest of the Sonic Academy team who without which, all this wouldn’t be possible!

youre wrong

So was your sister last week, but i still did it for a chocolate biscuit.

[quote]Roben (31/12/2010)[hr]So was your sister last week, but i still did it for a chocolate biscuit.[/quote]

He’s not got a sister … oh **** dude his brothers got a thing about tucking his nuts away. oh well dude better luck next year :wink:

[quote]Jon_fisher (31/12/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (31/12/2010)[hr]So was your sister last week, but i still did it for a chocolate biscuit.[/quote]

He’s not got a sister … oh **** dude his brothers got a thing about tucking his nuts away. oh well dude better luck next year ;)[/quote]

lmao

yes my brother is buffalo bill

“It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again! Put the phuking lotion in the basket!!!”

[quote]Jon_fisher (31/12/2010)[hr][quote]Roben (31/12/2010)[hr]So was your sister last week, but i still did it for a chocolate biscuit.[/quote]

He’s not got a sister … oh **** dude his brothers got a thing about tucking his nuts away. oh well dude better luck next year ;)[/quote]

Dang! That will explain why ‘she’ insisted on the brown only :blink:, and there was me thinking i was on to a winner!! :frowning:

I’ll just go tattoo OWNED on my forehead…

yep Happy New Year - I registered around this time last year and learn’t so much about egg’s mum, ICN’s and Howies true love for eachother, be more carefull when stealing iphones to making money on the side Roben styley

Oh yeah watched a few tuts too :smiley:

[quote]slender (31/12/2010)[hr]yep Happy New Year - I registered around this time last year and learn’t so much about egg’s mum, ICN’s and Howies true love for eachother, be more carefull when stealing iphones to making money on the side Roben styley

Oh yeah watched a few tuts too :smiley:
[/quote]

very funny c()cksucker!

haha!