полный видео курс по написанию стиля hardcore

hi! Here is a question. Will Sonic Academy to do a full video course on writing old school hardcore-type dj buzz fuzz ruffneck, meinstream hardcore-type angerfirst, trancecore-type label cenobyte,program for ableton. video courses, I have such as a complete video course on writing techno trance from Simon Patterson. also be of interest to me and I am ready to buy or download a remix of the above styles.if someone is ready to exchange writing songs and who is willing to share this link to send e-mail or just write on this soap- unknownpromo@gmail.com

[quote]zirex (26/01/2012)[hr]hi! Here is a question. Will Sonic Academy to do a full video course on writing old school hardcore-type dj buzz fuzz ruffneck, meinstream hardcore-type angerfirst, trancecore-type label cenobyte,program for ableton.[/quote]

I hope not! :smiley:

up

[quote]djmarcatkins (31/01/2012)[hr][quote]zirex (26/01/2012)[hr]hi! Here is a question. Will Sonic Academy to do a full video course on writing old school hardcore-type dj buzz fuzz ruffneck, meinstream hardcore-type angerfirst, trancecore-type label cenobyte,program for ableton.[/quote]

I hope not! :D[/quote]

LOL

up

au!!!

ale! so I did not understand the tutorial will be made to the hardcore hardstyle. give at least what the answer is not flood

There’s a reason music evolves

up

[quote]zirex (15/02/2012)[hr]ale! so I did not understand the tutorial will be made to the hardcore hardstyle. give at least what the answer is not flood[/quote]

I don’t think anyone understood? is this a question? or a statement? was the answer flood or was flood the question?

I’m confused!

:hehe:

You that the moron.

Bough I write on chelovecheski - whether on соник academies there will be tutorial on a writing a hardcore in аблетон лайв.

Yes misters - to be difficult all the same the wooden

[quote]zirex (09/03/2012)[hr]You that the moron.

Bough I write on chelovecheski - whether on соник academies there will be tutorial on a writing a hardcore in аблетон лайв.

Yes misters - to be difficult all the same the wooden[/quote]

Oh yeh “The wooden, the same!” its like another language! :blink:

моральный урод