HardHouse Off Bass

Hi I really would like to see a tutorial on creating HardHouse off bass (bassline) , I am aware you coved this in the Hard Dance Tutorial but Hard Dance IMOnbsp;is vastly differant to Hardhouse.nbsp;nbsp;In the “Got power” tut this was coverdnbsp;very briefly but that was more of a bassline groove. This is something I have personly struggled with for some time and would really like to correct my skill./PPHardhouse- NRG nbsp;/PPDefective Audio - Karim - Narc would be great examples /PPA href="Stream Narc -- Cant Stop by Narc | Listen online for free on SoundCloud"https://soundcloud.com/narc-au/narc-cant-stop/A/PPHoping you can help

If you have Sylenth I’d try something like the Moog bass, quite a short bass note on the off beat, full velocity, then a load of distortion on the low end around 250-350hz either Ohmforce Omicide, or Camel Audio- Camel Crusher (for free) are pretty good.br
br
I don’t really make this type of stuff but that’s what I would try.br
br
Thing is I think this is as much about getting the right kick to tie in with it as it is the right bass sound.br
br
Try compressing the kick and bass together on a bus, that sometimes helps tie in off beat basslinesbr