Having a blast today

Sometimes its nice to give Ableton a rest lol…

Basially for my work i got this laptop and im travelling a lot so i got one of those small midi keyboards and Reason 5 and im having a great time. Its nice to be forced into using only the stuff you have it really seems to inspire creativity.

I really have to drop my hat to propllerheads they have done a really awesome job with R5 and its nice to be having some fun again instead of headaches and frustration…

I have reason butI never use it theses day, I first used it when reason 2 was out back in trhe early 2000’s - never really looked back after ableton

Neither did i really but my laptop is pretty kack plus a break from worrying about plugins etc is nice…

its also really simple to just get some ideas going im actually gonna order one of those small laptop midi keyboards just for whilst im at work/on the road. But check out the demo wayne alot of cool things in Reason 5 im guessing compared to Reason 2 which u used you will be pleasently surprised.

Yeah man Reason is the ****! I absolutely love it. I frequently use it for inspiration in finishing a song in Live and/or beginning one in it. I also go thru these bi-weekly moods where I’ll get completely sick of Live and only use Reason, but then it only helps to make me love Live even more than I did before the next time I open it up. I truly believe it’s a killer combo, not that adding another DAW to the mix would hurt or anything. The more tools the better! I’m a severe gear-head/software junkie anyways.