Having Trouble Watching Vidoes

Hi.br
br
Are you guys having server issues? I signed up 3 days ago for your services and only able to watch (4) 7min videos. It appears after watching 2 videos the video player stops working. this is day 3 and still the same thing is happening. Today I was only able to watch (1) 8 min video. On every tutorial I try to watch, the video player just sits there with a black screen. I have a super fast connection at 25 megbits download and 6 megabits upload, so that would not be the issue for me.br
br
Can anyone help me with this???br
br
Latavish

hmm…seems to be working again

[quote]latavish (21/03/2013)[hr]Hi.br
br
Are you guys having server issues? I signed up 3 days ago for your services and only able to watch (4) 7min videos. It appears after watching 2 videos the video player stops working. this is day 3 and still the same thing is happening. Today I was only able to watch (1) 8 min video. On every tutorial I try to watch, the video player just sits there with a black screen. I have a super fast connection at 25 megbits download and 6 megabits upload, so that would not be the issue for me.br
br
Can anyone help me with this???br
br
Latavish[/quote]br
br
sometimes it can be an issue if you are in an unfortunate spot globally - our servers are dotted across the world, but sometimes if you aren’t close to one the speed can suffer. br
br
where abouts are you based - and if you do come across the problem again, could you do me a favour and see if trying the lower quality stream on the “The Beauty Room - One Man Show” course has the same issues.br

hi and thank you for getting back to me. I am from Atlanta, GA USA. br
br
by the way. none of the videos are playing for me again including The Beauty Room course.

[quote]latavish (22/03/2013)[hr]hi and thank you for getting back to me. I am from Atlanta, GA USA. br
br
by the way. none of the videos are playing for me again including The Beauty Room course.[/quote]br
br
have you tried selecting the “480p” option from the beauty room course?

My videos turn to rainbow? Audio is great though.lmao

There is a problem with the new Ableton live 9 tutorials, and I live close to one of SA servers plus I have a fast internet connection.br
br
It could be the new player or the tutorial render setting. br
br
I heard about an issue when the audio is lower than 190 kbps it can cause the video to be out of sync for streaming on line, and changing the frame rate can cause problems.br
br
Also I was recommended to use an HD TV or HD monitor and change the computer settings, when making HD computer screen recording.br
br
br
br
br
br

[quote]Rob… (11/05/2013)[hr]There is a problem with the new Ableton live 9 tutorials, and I live close to one of SA servers plus I have a fast internet connection.br
br
It could be the new player or the tutorial render setting. br
br
I heard about an issue when the audio is lower than 190 kbps it can cause the video to be out of sync for streaming on line, and changing the frame rate can cause problems.br
br
Also I was recommended to use an HD TV or HD monitor and change the computer settings, when making HD computer screen recording.br
br
[/quote]br
br
Hi Rob is this on ALL of the new videos?br

Works great on my PC with a large HD screen in HD. Just won’t work on my MAC with a regular monitor.

[quote]freshproduce (12/05/2013)[hr]Works great on my PC with a large HD screen in HD. Just won’t work on my MAC with a regular monitor.[/quote]br
br
it should now work in all browsers - there was an issue with the last encoding that has now been resolved

So were paying money and the videos aren’t working, use should fix these servers! We don’t pay to see black screened videos and lagging.

[quote]JohnnyNic7 (23/10/2013)[hr]So were paying money and the videos aren’t working, use should fix these servers! We don’t pay to see black screened videos and lagging.[/quote]br
br
um ok… Video are working fine for me (even through a iphone hotspot) and we aren’t currently getting any reports of dropped servers from other users.br
br
can you do a speed test and let me know the following:br
br
Your locationbr
speed test resultsbr
Video you are having difficulty with (are you having problems with all sizes?)br
Browserbr
OS br
br
br

[quote]JohnnyNic7 (23/10/2013)[hr]So were paying money and the videos aren’t working, use should fix these servers! We don’t pay to see black screened videos and lagging.[/quote]br
br
Hi there,br
br
this is a thread from March 2013 so its unlikely to be the same issue you are experiencing.br
br
There were server issues periodically today with Amazon today which should now have resolved itself. - Apologies for the disruption