Having trouble when i watch tutorials

For some reason when i watch tutorials, the tutorials can just jump to the next one without even finnishing. sometimes after 3 min sometimes after 7min , somtimes 30 sec its super annoying, why is this happening?

Is this a recent thing? What are you watching them on?

Yea its new, didnt have a problem when i watched the videos 2 month back. but now it seems to be coming back more and more. I had this problem 2 days ago and i have just reinstalled everything on my computer (not for this problem, but) and its still happening. Im using chrome atm, but never had a problem with chrome since i joined SA 2 years ago

Could you try Firefox to see if it’s a chrome thing?

I can try safari next time im gonna watch a tutorial and get back to ya then. br
Or is that a problem that occur on safari?

Chrome can be more strickt how it passed stuff about. Safari might be better but we seem to have less issues with Firefox

I’ve been having this problem too, but only when using an outdated version of internet explorer. I’ve just put it down to that. I haven’t had the same problem when using google chrome though.

I’m having the same issues when using Safari and Chrome and as of this afternoon I can no longer seem to consistently stream the videos either. I’ve run speedtest.net so I know it’s not my internet speed.

I had the same issue when I was watching the Ryan Enzed one’s over the weekend. It would be playing through for about 4 mins and then jump to the next video. Very frustrating.br
br
I was using Chrome. Never had any issues with it before though…

[quote]en1gma (27/01/2014)[hr]I had the same issue when I was watching the Ryan Enzed one’s over the weekend. It would be playing through for about 4 mins and then jump to the next video. Very frustrating.br
br
I was using Chrome. Never had any issues with it before though…[/quote]br
br
Hi guysbr
br
i think this was a temporary issue with our Amazon server - are any of you still experiencing any issues?

I’ll check later tonight and let you know Bryan

[quote]bryan spence (27/01/2014)[hr][quote]en1gma (27/01/2014)[hr]I had the same issue when I was watching the Ryan Enzed one’s over the weekend. It would be playing through for about 4 mins and then jump to the next video. Very frustrating.br
br
I was using Chrome. Never had any issues with it before though…[/quote]br
br
Hi guysbr
br
i think this was a temporary issue with our Amazon server - are any of you still experiencing any issues?[/quote]br
br
That sound like it could be the problem! when i get the time i can check it out again and let you know. Cheers!:slight_smile:

Just watched a couple more of the Ryan Enzed vids and it seems to be alright now.

[quote]en1gma (30/01/2014)[hr]Just watched a couple more of the Ryan Enzed vids and it seems to be alright now.[/quote]br
br
Nope, looks like I spoke too soon. Just watching the last Ryan Enzed vid (mastering) and it tried to switch to the next one 11 mins in…

Happened to me with the Gigi tutorial. Using Firefox.

just watched some of the gigi edm 2014 two days ago and had the same problem, it was not as frequent as when i started this tread but it happend once in an hour. br

[quote]lonewolf (03/02/2014)[hr]just watched some of the gigi edm 2014 two days ago and had the same problem, it was not as frequent as when i started this tread but it happend once in an hour. br
[/quote]br
br
it seems to be an intermittent issue with Amazon - clicking the video again and resuming play from where-ever you were should fix the issue.

Happening for me on the the new Sonic rewind Trance 2.0. Every video so far jumps onto the next after about half way through:crazy:

[quote]p mac (08/02/2014)[hr]Happening for me on the the new Sonic rewind Trance 2.0. Every video so far jumps onto the next after about half way through:crazy:[/quote]br
br
few fixes in place along with automatic quality selection too so stream should be good.br
br
let me know if you continue to get problemsbr