Hello people

[quote]roben (12/07/2010)[hr]haha, yeah that can be a bit weird if you’ve left it a while.

I was really embarrassed on Saturday because I got introduced to Juan Kidd aka Jason Herd and because i’m so used to being introduced to people all the time, i said “hi, what’s your name?”, he looked at me for a second with what looked a bit like disbelief i just asked him that, and said…“Jason”, it wasn’t till a few minutes after i clocked and felt like a tw*t, very embarrassing. :blush:

I ended up appologising later on in the night.[/quote]

Don’t worry, I’d have been the same, as I don’t know him from Adam. Myspace suggests he produces 90s sounding vocal house?

[quote]jon_fisher (12/07/2010)[hr]how’s everyone ?

hope i’ve not missed too much, i’ve been away to Disney land (paris) with my family. love France and the people there, great place and friendly. i’ve had such a good time this time as my boy loved coming on the roller-coasters we had some proper mental fun with His grandmother when we told her that space mountain 2 was a kids ride, she will never trust us again hahaha. about half way through the ride, when the ride slows to almost a stop we could hear her calling out “please tell me its over” just before the ride drives into a corkscrew. when we got off the ride she was so buzzed up and said she felt 30 years younger haha. we also managed to trick his aunt into thinking aerosmith was a history of music tour and had to keep her talking as we passed all the signs telling you about the sudden drops spins and flashing lights, she was cool until the ride gets round the corner and stopped and the 3-2-1 count down started and we started laughing… so many swear words as we passed though the 360 loop and down into the corkscrew.[/quote]

Glad you had a good time Mate - Noticed that you hadnt been around for a bit.

Thinking about going when my little fella is a little older - maybe in 2 years time (what a long-off plan! :wink: :smiley: ).

Not usually into all that type of Disney stuff usually - but it’ll be great for him. I’d say you’d get a great buzz watching them enjoy themselves.

[quote]ICN (12/07/2010)[hr][quote]jon_fisher (12/07/2010)[hr]how’s everyone ?

hope i’ve not missed too much, i’ve been away to Disney land (paris) with my family. love France and the people there, great place and friendly. i’ve had such a good time this time as my boy loved coming on the roller-coasters we had some proper mental fun with His grandmother when we told her that space mountain 2 was a kids ride, she will never trust us again hahaha. about half way through the ride, when the ride slows to almost a stop we could hear her calling out “please tell me its over” just before the ride drives into a corkscrew. when we got off the ride she was so buzzed up and said she felt 30 years younger haha. we also managed to trick his aunt into thinking aerosmith was a history of music tour and had to keep her talking as we passed all the signs telling you about the sudden drops spins and flashing lights, she was cool until the ride gets round the corner and stopped and the 3-2-1 count down started and we started laughing… so many swear words as we passed though the 360 loop and down into the corkscrew.[/quote]

Glad you had a good time Mate - Noticed that you hadnt been around for a bit.

Thinking about going when my little fella is a little older - maybe in 2 years time (what a long-off plan! :wink: :smiley: ).

Not usually into all that type of Disney stuff usually - but it’ll be great for him. I’d say you’d get a great buzz watching them enjoy themselves.[/quote]

Mate, Disney isn’t as ‘kiddy’ as you may think! There is only one land that is proper kiddy, the rest is like visiting thorpe park / alton towers, cept better!!

[quote]bangthedj (12/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (12/07/2010)[hr]haha, yeah that can be a bit weird if you’ve left it a while.

I was really embarrassed on Saturday because I got introduced to Juan Kidd aka Jason Herd and because i’m so used to being introduced to people all the time, i said “hi, what’s your name?”, he looked at me for a second with what looked a bit like disbelief i just asked him that, and said…“Jason”, it wasn’t till a few minutes after i clocked and felt like a tw*t, very embarrassing. :blush:

I ended up appologising later on in the night.[/quote]

Don’t worry, I’d have been the same, as I don’t know him from Adam. Myspace suggests he produces 90s sounding vocal house?[/quote]

You never heard of Herd & Fitz?

Nope.

Just gave them a listen and it’s fairly straight up stuff, but not my thing.

I only know who steve angello is cos it’s fairly difficult not to. I was very not interested in most typical club/house stuff for a very long time.

Much prefer my ravey, breakbeaty, party stuff.

Still now I am jarred by terms like ‘funky house’ and ‘clubbing’ and people who appear on Dont Stay in all the time. Different to the free party, sweaty rave ethos I grew up with.

I’m getting there tho :wink:

Eugh Dontstayin, used to be good there up until about 2 years ago.