Hello people

how’s everyone ?

hope i’ve not missed too much, i’ve been away to Disney land (paris) with my family. love France and the people there, great place and friendly. i’ve had such a good time this time as my boy loved coming on the roller-coasters we had some proper mental fun with His grandmother when we told her that space mountain 2 was a kids ride, she will never trust us again hahaha. about half way through the ride, when the ride slows to almost a stop we could hear her calling out “please tell me its over” just before the ride drives into a corkscrew. when we got off the ride she was so buzzed up and said she felt 30 years younger haha. we also managed to trick his aunt into thinking aerosmith was a history of music tour and had to keep her talking as we passed all the signs telling you about the sudden drops spins and flashing lights, she was cool until the ride gets round the corner and stopped and the 3-2-1 count down started and we started laughing… so many swear words as we passed though the 360 loop and down into the corkscrew.

Welcome back dude.

That post is like a hyped up kid that just came back from, er, Disney Land!

[quote]bangthedj (12/07/2010)[hr]Welcome back dude.

That post is like a hyped up kid that just came back from, er, Disney Land![/quote]

hahaha sure is dude, its the second time we’ve been but the first time for me was crap, the kids didn’t want to go on anything and paying €160 for our main meal wasn’t good lol but this time i really had so much fun.

don’t ever leave without saying anything again!

I was worried :slight_smile:

[quote]seanl (12/07/2010)[hr]don’t ever leave without saying anything again!

I was worried :)[/quote]

sorry i won’t do it again.

hahahaha jon you evil bar-steward! :stuck_out_tongue:

Such a funny story, i’d have been too worried I’d have given granny a heart attack! lol

Sounds like you had a great time, I’ve wanted to go back to Disney for years, it’s very difficult though as they don’t ever seem to do cheap deals for couples, only people with 2 kids (maybe I should temporarily adopt lol)

[quote]roben (12/07/2010)[hr]hahahaha jon you evil bar-steward! :stuck_out_tongue:

Such a funny story, i’d have been too worried I’d have given granny a heart attack! lol

Sounds like you had a great time, I’ve wanted to go back to Disney for years, it’s very difficult though as they don’t ever seem to do cheap deals for couples, only people with 2 kids (maybe I should temporarily adopt lol)

[/quote]

hahaha nah grans in fine health like that or i would have never done it but i couldn’t stop laughing for hours i’m still even grinning stupidly while typing this lol

ha! cool, i like it there.

Oddly though I live about 30 minutes away from it and haven’t been since i moved here.

[quote]Aapie (12/07/2010)[hr]ha! cool, i like it there.

Oddly though I live about 30 minutes away from it and haven’t been since i moved here.[/quote]

i’d say that its probably an expensive day out for some one that lives near (with no children) but still worth going, would love to hit the big one in the states but that’s not gonna happen anytime soon

also i forgot to mention that i could have bet money that i was standing next to Steve Angello in the line for a roller coaster, the guy looked his double , dressed the same and spoke the same (not only the same accent but the same voice) but i didn’t want to ask in case is wasn’t and i made myself look like a idiot hahaha

[quote]jon_fisher (12/07/2010)[hr]also i forgot to mention that i could have bet money that i was standing next to Steve Angello in the line for a roller coaster, the guy looked his double , dressed the same and spoke the same (not only the same accent but the same voice) but i didn’t want to ask in case is wasn’t and i made myself look like a idiot hahaha[/quote]

Missed out a real opportunity there bro. Shouldn’t care and just ask. That’s how i met Jon Ulysses this weekend, i was convinced it was him so I just asked and it turned out it was! Gave me his business card and we had a chat, such a nice guy.

My friend and vocalist Amrick, told me how he was in the bank a few years back and seen Lisa Millet and just spoke to her, they’ve been close friends ever since.

Don’t be afraid to talk to people dude, what’s the worse that can happen?

“Hey are you steve?”

“No”

“oh ok sorry”

true but i was i a cue that was huge and didn’t really want to stand for an hour feeling stupid haha although i should have just asked.

i left it to long anyway, he had already spotted me looking at him a few times. and i started to think that if it was hi maybe he would think i was trying to chat him up hahaha

haha, yeah that can be a bit weird if you’ve left it a while.

I was really embarrassed on Saturday because I got introduced to Juan Kidd aka Jason Herd and because i’m so used to being introduced to people all the time, i said “hi, what’s your name?”, he looked at me for a second with what looked a bit like disbelief i just asked him that, and said…“Jason”, it wasn’t till a few minutes after i clocked and felt like a tw*t, very embarrassing. :blush:

I ended up appologising later on in the night.

Gawd I am terrible with names and faces :wink:

It’s names i’m bad with! So so soooo bad.

[quote]roben (12/07/2010)[hr]It’s names i’m bad with! So so soooo bad.[/quote]

maybe we could ask howie…:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (12/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (12/07/2010)[hr]It’s names i’m bad with! So so soooo bad.[/quote]

maybe we could ask howie…:P[/quote]

hahaha

[quote]roben (12/07/2010)[hr]haha, yeah that can be a bit weird if you’ve left it a while.

I was really embarrassed on Saturday because I got introduced to Juan Kidd aka Jason Herd and because i’m so used to being introduced to people all the time, i said “hi, what’s your name?”, he looked at me for a second with what looked a bit like disbelief i just asked him that, and said…“Jason”, it wasn’t till a few minutes after i clocked and felt like a tw*t, very embarrassing. :blush:

I ended up appologising later on in the night.[/quote]

you’d hv said: Jason what? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]slender (12/07/2010)[hr][quote]roben (12/07/2010)[hr]It’s names i’m bad with! So so soooo bad.[/quote]

maybe we could ask howie…:P[/quote]

Haha!

Wouldnt it be handy if he released an App for that!