Help :(

Ok so I have this remix I’m working on and everything is sounding sweet but i’m on my final breakdown and i’m having some issues as the timing sounds off and i can’t work out wtf is wrong.

Basically i’ve got piano, pad and riff parts which are all in time to the kick. The vocal I have set up and placed over the piano, pad and riff parts in the breakdown and they all sound in time, however when i re-introduce the kick into the breakdown with the vocals on, it sounds completely out of time.

If i take the drums away it sounds in time, if i take the vocal away and have the drum in, it sounds in time.

But all together, its just weird. I’m really torn.

Any ideas? Tips? Thoughts? Suggestions? aaagggghhhhhhh :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Recon it’s best i try placing the vocals with the kick in place playing then take out the kick where i dont want it after the vocals have been layed?

[quote]roben (8/8/2009)[hr]Recon it’s best i try placing the vocals with the kick in place playing then take out the kick where i dont want it after the vocals have been layed?[/quote]

If you cannot figure out from looking at the project what is wrong… then probably the best thing / quickest to do is to snip & rearrange the vocal.

I’d duplicate the channel… copy the vocals onto it for that section & then start chopping / moving around the snippets.

Pain in the hole… but I cant think of what else to do without looking at the project.

Cheers mate, have sorted it now :D:D

I think I’m working on the same remix…Katherine Ellis? :wink:

Indeed heh :wink:

Which way are you going on it? Electro? I’ve been playing with a couple versions.

Tech House for me :wink: