Help

Or at least a trance-y sounding tech track. How did that happen?

Actually I blame Howie!

:smiley:

[quote]jonsloan (02/01/2011)[hr]Or at least a trance-y sounding tech track. How did that happen?

Actually I blame Howie!

:D[/quote]

Book your self into therapy immediatly or I’ll send over the techno viking :smiley:

I used to make house while attempting to make techno

Keep plugin away mate! :slight_smile:

On the other hand you could be the next armin lol

Try removing most of the reverb and delay from your synth sounds, should sound less ‘trancey’ then.

Yeah, that and the supersaw pad.

I’ve finished the track now so you can judge for yourselves. I’ve posted an update in the tracks section.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Friends don’t let friends make trance music! :wink:

Lol.

Well, your input made me go back to the track and strip it away completely. I kept certain sounds, rhythms, etc but deleted the arrangement and rebuilt most of the instruments. I threw out the drums completely and put in new ones with a new groove.

All in all it’s a much better track, more cohesive with better energy.

So, thanks! :smiley:

well youre welcome. like i said, you should give a **** who does or doesnt like your track. all that i give is the real deal input and what does or doesn’t make sense to me. no harm intended, just trying to help you get better.

haha I’m making trance too! Whats the world coming to :stuck_out_tongue:

lol!

Keep up the good work!!

[quote]gofunk (03/01/2011)[hr]

Keep up the good work!![/quote]

Blasphemy!

[quote]howiegroove (03/01/2011)[hr][quote]gofunk (03/01/2011)[hr]

Keep up the good work!![/quote]

Blasphemy![/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

well it’s all good now. it didn’t turn out to be too trance-y in the end. I think I’d have had to hand in my techno mafia card if it was. :wink:

[quote]jonsloan (05/01/2011)[hr]well it’s all good now. it didn’t turn out to be too trance-y in the end. I think I’d have had to hand in my techno mafia card if it was. ;)[/quote]

We will be keeping a close eye on you, sonny :stuck_out_tongue: