Hip hop/ rap tutorials

im wondering if SA is making any tutorials with hip hop or rap beats to it? i kind of wish they had more of different genres of music. even classical would be fine.

thanks

great website btw tho

I’ll make one for ya.

I what style would you like it to be? Include a link or youtube reference so I can hear what you are looking for.

I’m gonna make a tutorial on how to glitch in Ableton Live. Ill be posting it this weekend for everyone.

[quote]howiegroove (9/12/2009)[hr]I’m gonna make a tutorial on how to glitch in Ableton Live. Ill be posting it this weekend for everyone.[/quote]

Awesome! I’ve been having trouble finding a way to do this that is easily controllable.

it doesnt really matter what kind of rap it is. im trying to learn some basics like what tempos i should operate in. what good vsti i should use and idk any other thing that could help me make a good rap beat

i know in rap beats it really does depend on the rapper to make the song good but it also dependes on the beat too.

this is what im kinda looking for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uolqQsQplB0

any update on that tutorial dude?

hip hop hip hop is dead!!!

[quote]saied (9/21/2009)[hr]any update on that tutorial dude?[/quote]

Yeah, it is on my youtube page. I started a thread last week about it. But if you want, go to my youtube page at www.youtube.com/howiegroove .