Home studio and feng shui command position

Hi guysbr
br
so many producers place there setup in a room against the wall, but i i have been studying feng shui and sitting in the command position helps promote certain chi energies. This works for a lot of business folk, people like oprah winfrey and donald trump and many billionaires sit in there working environment in the command position… although they are not musicians, but is there any reason why you should not setup facing into the room instead of looking at the damn wall like you are in a mental asylum. I mean as long as you are in the monitor triangle for the reference point should this matter? br
br
Attached some photos of my setup in both positions. Thoughts please :Dbr
br
br
br
br
br

Placing your seat in the studio has nothing to do with feng sui but with ACCOUSTICS. Depending on where you sit, you´ll get different reflections of the soundwaves from the walls, that is what really matters. So my advice is that you study your room, treat it accoustically and the find the best place for you!br
br
Now if you feel better sitting on one place or another because those `chi energies´, thats another thing!:slight_smile: