House people need to pull their finger out

Lol this is really the last thing im gonna say on the subject but cmon slender/ICN you can call on me for potentially scaring people with a negative vibe but if yoir gonna come on here and you hate techno your gonna be very scared because everywhere you look on this forum its techno this techno militia that and any threads that dont have anything to do with techno you guys are still straight in their hijacking…

Also adam ive been doing nothing but starting HTSL threads but unlike ICN/slender I dont have the time:hehe: nor the patience to get a thread up to 20 plus pages with 95% of the replies coming from me…

But seriously from an outside view this place looks like the techno mecca…

I’d say this place is really scary for “insert genre here” people seeing “insert genre here” stuff - Great point! :hehe:

Once again ICN you know im right…

How do you do that?! :blush:

Right again!!

Jan you clearly have a short term memory loss

Plus out off the the current Tutorial requests page only 4 threads out of 17 are related to techno

The modern techno thread which I started was a tutorial request thread - when we got the tutorial we asked for the name to be changed but keep it going as a thread where we can still put up new tunes for other visiters and members to listen too, we thought it would be a bit pointless too have hundreads of differnt threads - like alot off the other people sem to do - Is our fault that other people who like other genres can’t be bothered to organise themselves I mean come on it was only three of us who actually started it and I know ICN is retarded :slight_smile:

Sorry your jeolous that I have the time to listen to stuff - I have a job where at times I can put a pair of headphons on and listen to what I like and I assure you its not all techno

As for hijacking threads even this one I said I would be happy to give house related tips -is that hijacking - the only time I have posted in a thread for a genre I am not particularly interested in is to counter balance your negativity

Judging by your posts (only as I don’t know you irl) your either very young Jan or you simply were one spoilt child who can not let anything go - look you just had a very long and detailed trance tut which is probably longer than double anyother genre put together - but oh thats not enough for little Jan he won’ts more

Heres a lesson in life - life is about compromise as if you do not compromise you will be constantly frustrated and up either looking like a clown or some music nazi hater

Sorry I don’t mean to be so harsh but as I have said I am not the only one who thinks like this concerning your posts

And a way to show no hard feelings I am naming the track I am working on after you :slight_smile:

Peace

Elizabeth Taylor died yesterday… I genuinely thought you had named it after her perfume as a tribute! :wink:

I am a retard - LOL

[quote]ICN (24/03/2011)[hr]Elizabeth Taylor died yesterday.[/quote]

Is that true - wow completly missed that

Yup. RIP

[quote]ICN (24/03/2011)[hr]Yup. RIP[/quote]

Well at least I’ll have something to talk to mum about :slight_smile:

I feel quite honoured to have a track named after me lol. Also your memory must also be that of a goldfish as I apologised and said I would stop… Even though I got barraged not to stop, your not the only one that gets PMs lol.

More than one person here gets PM’s - Theres a stat for ya! :w00t:

This is why I respect slender he can actually make solid well thought out responses all you do ICN is chat ****e, I cant actually remember the last time you made a seriouse response/point…

I don’t get any PM’s :frowning:

I never got pms but recently I guess ive become more popular? Lol

I never got pms but recently I guess ive become more popular? Lol

Jan - You’re cool… but you’ve been acting a tad obsessive compulsive over the last few weeks / month.

In tandem - You’ve been getting utterly slated left, right & centre - from a few different areas.

Personally, I dont think you need anyone else starting trying to talk you down from the roof.

Thats why I’m not getting all seriouse on you yo.

Slender has it well under control. Too many Cooks spoil the broth.

Theres nothing more anyone could add, as he’s said it all so well to you SO many times now… that at this stage: If you want more attention, go get it from your personal network of “real” friends.

You know I’m right :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]jjdejong0 (24/03/2011)[hr]This is why I respect slender he can actually make solid well thought out responses all you do ICN is chat ****e, I cant actually remember the last time you made a seriouse response/point…[/quote]

that a joke? :P:D:P

yeah i dnt wanna get a bad name this is why im stopping…

KEEP - IT - ON - TOPIC!

we are in tutorial requests.

if you’ve got a tutorial to request - then do it!

the next few vids out will be based on technique / mixing / mastering / tips etc.