House people need to pull their finger out

I know theres alot of people that wanna see House stuff, cough Roben, but like im not really seeing alot of tutorial requests from people. Im just saying it doesnt bother me really but like if you wanna see stuff you have to put in some work and embed a few YT clips to show SA what you want. The way things are going now it seems were in for a nice few months of techno/minimal as thats all I see. This isnt anyones faults they just seem to be very active on this forum and are constantly posting new stuff. Obviously it helps when 3 people contribute to 95% of the posts in a thread but still. You guys need to start getting more active or basically your gonna end up with tech tips volume 7 x100000.

Also you need to see that SA is very biased towards the techno people, I really dont know why because you would think and hope they would remain neutral to all their paying customers but like they get their own stickies and stuff in all the forums, get to continuously hijack threads, an avatar that randomly pops up and many other little benefits that we dont get.

However we do get series on tracks that are actually good and enjoyable which is nice, but seriously people wether u want house or dubstep or lofi ya need to post in threads and get support in those threads. Even if you get a thread to have over 3000 posts and their all made by you this is fine and is exactly what the techno people do.

If all that fails there is only one other option, pay boneIDOL to post a HTSL tutorial request and it should be up that week.

I would say more but your one man campaign against techno is getting so so stale

What I gave,you credit??

Also where are the trance stickies, for people to talk about trance production etc, seems a bit unfair?

Think your dummy well & truly fell out there Jan… :ermm:

Im trying,to stimulate,for people to post what they want and fairness, whats wrong with that?

Here ya go… I’m off to bed!

I know u guys dont like it when someone speaks up to you but ya know im right. Also if threads like,this piss you off why post in here?

[quote]jjdejong0 (23/03/2011)[hr]I know theres alot of people that wanna see House stuff, cough Roben, but like im not really seeing alot of tutorial requests from people. Im just saying it doesnt bother me really but like if you wanna see stuff you have to put in some work and embed a few YT clips to show SA what you want. The way things are going now it seems were in for a nice few months of techno/minimal as thats all I see. This isnt anyones faults they just seem to be very active on this forum and are constantly posting new stuff. Obviously it helps when 3 people contribute to 95% of the posts in a thread but still. You guys need to start getting more active or basically your gonna end up with tech tips volume 7 x100000.

Also you need to see that SA is very biased towards the techno people, I really dont know why because you would think and hope they would remain neutral to all their paying customers but like they get their own stickies and stuff in all the forums, get to continuously hijack threads, an avatar that randomly pops up and many other little benefits that we dont get.

However we do get series on tracks that are actually good and enjoyable which is nice, but seriously people wether u want house or dubstep or lofi ya need to post in threads and get support in those threads. Even if you get a thread to have over 3000 posts and their all made by you this is fine and is exactly what the techno people do.

If all that fails there is only one other option, pay boneIDOL to post a HTSL tutorial request and it should be up that week.[/quote]

just because there are a lot of requests for techno doesn’t guarantee it is next to be made.

we look at more than just what is being requested, with first and foremost being - what haven’t we done yet.

we use the tutorial requests section as inspiration but something that hasn’t been covered is more likely to be done next -

so please don’t take what is appearing in the tutorial requests section as gospel as this is not the case!

how did i miss this little bundle of a joy thread.

[quote]jjdejong0 (23/03/2011)[hr]Im trying,to stimulate,for people to post what they want and fairness, whats wrong with that?[/quote]

I have nothing wrong with you trying to stimulate other people to post other kinds off edm in fact I would encourage it as it gets me to listen to other peoples taste - but unlike you who in every other post dismisses techno, if I don’t like what I hear I just shrug my shoulders and think well not my thing and listen to something else

Everyone here has the right to post what they like - I am not sure anyone should continue to have some sort of hate campaign against a certain style or genre though. I am not the only one who thinks this Jan, I have had quite a few PMs from non militia people who don’t like techno either think that your continal campaign is a bore.

Not only is it stale it makes this forum to an outsider look like every other music forum where people slate and hate, I know alot of what you say is in jest and I will be the first person to put my hand up and enjoy the banter with you.

You talk about fairness - myself, ICN and Mussi81 started campaigning for a techno tut because we thought there was too much house here but not once did we slag off house or the people who make it - in otherwords we started a positive campaign if either my partners in crime would have I would have dissasscotiated myself with it and I think thats why it was sucessful.

With regards to the sticky techno tips threads again ICN took the intiative to start the thread which we had no idea would take off as it has, 16,303 views so far. Maybe us techno folks just like helping each other out more than others, I don’t know. Remeber SA is a buisness and Bryan and Phil obviously saw the potential off gaining more visitors and hence subscribers by making it sticky - you’ll have to ask them as we had nothing to do with it being placed there.

So yeah people post any edm you like thats what this section of the forum is for - but its not here to be a negative section but a positive one where we can all respect and even enjoy other peoples taste

Peace :slight_smile:

Fair enough bryan, but like with the techno tutorials it was like after a huge thread, and the same goes for the peak time trance…

So like you cant blame me for thinking that lol…

Fair enough bryan, but like with the techno tutorials it was like after a huge thread, and the same goes for the peak time trance…

So like you cant blame me for thinking that lol…

Also slender your right, ill stop. I apologise…

Dont stop its funny stuff!

Death to the techno milita, off with their techno dreadlocks and crusty old boots!

Jan you should talk to “Frank”

Hrmmm. A touchy subject I see! I dunno, I don’t make minimal techno or techno, but I do enjoy techno tutorials, you can take a lot from them.

However I would personally like to see more deep house stuff - But, there’s already a DH tut, so I feel asking for another is a bit cheeky!

However, with genre’s like House, Techno, Tech-House and Deep-House I don’t think Bryan/Phil should be afraid of re-exploring these, even soon after making one. The reason? How many different STYLES of there of each genre is there? Even Deep-House, a sub-genre, has huge amounts of different styles and techniques. I’d love to see a more lo-fi DH tutorial, exploring pads, rhodes, vintage pianos, chord progression, vocal sampling etc., etc.

But to be honest, I’m currently working my way through ALL tutorials at the moment, as I think production techniques can be learned from all.

-A

Also, Jan, if you feel so strongly about it, why don’t YOU start a HOUSE thread like ICN did, and ask other members to contribute towards it? I for one would definitely contribute towards it. :slight_smile:

-A

[quote]adam kenny (23/03/2011)[hr]Also, Jan, if you feel so strongly about it, why don’t YOU start a HOUSE thread like ICN did, and ask other members to contribute towards it? I for one would definitely contribute towards it. :slight_smile:

-A[/quote]

Actually believe it or not so would I

Where are you copying & pasting these brilliant responses from? :wink: :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (23/03/2011)[hr][quote]jjdejong0 (23/03/2011)[hr]Im trying,to stimulate,for people to post what they want and fairness, whats wrong with that?[/quote]

I have nothing wrong with you trying to stimulate other people to post other kinds off edm in fact I would encourage it as it gets me to listen to other peoples taste - but unlike you who in every other post dismisses techno, if I don’t like what I hear I just shrug my shoulders and think well not my thing and listen to something else

Everyone here has the right to post what they like - I am not sure anyone should continue to have some sort of hate campaign against a certain style or genre though. I am not the only one who thinks this Jan, I have had quite a few PMs from non militia people who don’t like techno either think that your continal campaign is a bore.

Not only is it stale it makes this forum to an outsider look like every other music forum where people slate and hate, I know alot of what you say is in jest and I will be the first person to put my hand up and enjoy the banter with you.

You talk about fairness - myself, ICN and Mussi81 started campaigning for a techno tut because we thought there was too much house here but not once did we slag off house or the people who make it - in otherwords we started a positive campaign if either my partners in crime would have I would have dissasscotiated myself with it and I think thats why it was sucessful.

With regards to the sticky techno tips threads again ICN took the intiative to start the thread which we had no idea would take off as it has, 16,303 views so far. Maybe us techno folks just like helping each other out more than others, I don’t know. Remeber SA is a buisness and Bryan and Phil obviously saw the potential off gaining more visitors and hence subscribers by making it sticky - you’ll have to ask them as we had nothing to do with it being placed there.

So yeah people post any edm you like thats what this section of the forum is for - but its not here to be a negative section but a positive one where we can all respect and even enjoy other peoples taste

Peace :slight_smile:

[/quote]

i swear that if anything about techno or deep house appears next i would stop my subscription,since i signed up for some new style electro,dubstep and drum and bass and what i see is here is not worth it,i want something advance and more towards the “new style” which is currently taking over the club right now :):cool: