How about a tutorial about sounding like klass?

its nice if we have a tutorial about sounding like klass and how he do to mixt other song like space … and technical about his special sound bass

+1

Good Call!!

Also keen for someone to deconstruct the gritty thumping bassline from “Bodycrash” by Buy Now (aka Angello and Ingrosso).

Mfdr

[quote]multifader (3/24/2009)[hr]+ 2

Also keen for someone to deconstruct the gritty thumping bassline from “Bodycrash” by Buy Now (aka Angello and Ingrosso).

Mfdr[/quote]

YES… I’d like to know that as well… I tried tweaking the justice tut stuff but came up short…

and I didn’t know “BUy Now” was them… Good to Know!!

+4 it would be interesting to see !!!

[quote]multifader (3/24/2009)[hr]+ 2

Mfdr[/quote]

Good call on the gritty bassline, it sounds like some serious LFO tweeking on the bass, i’m pretty sure you could do it with Massive but not entirely sure how. This tut should help a bit:

- YouTube

First time I heard that track I dropped everything, including my jaw.

I call it trash house, sort of 80’s dub with 70’s funk with wikkid vocoding and then the biggest bassline of all time (sorta).

Look on youtube for them dropping it at FieldDay in Sydney - carnage supreme.

I was lucky enuff to be in the booth behind Steve when he played it at MoS mid last year - priceless reaction.  Perfect clubbing moment.

The bassline must be a sample toned down on mono with a subbass LFO - I have tried so many times to get it.  It’s so dirty that its hard to pick up the structure of the notes.  I’d say it was 8th note triplets with an octave pedal???

It would be nice to know  what type of distortion klass puts on his saws to get that bass sound and his midi sequence to get that glide/portamento pumping lead/bass sound.

Yep, how to sound like klass please…:hehe:

i been listing to a bit of klass lately and i like his stuff so id be in for a tutorial abt his style.

who is klass ??

do u mean klaas !! ???

if so - really like his sound - the basslines are so cool

would be nice to get a video of that

i think it has to do with layering …

submono bass layerd with a wide stereo bass on top

please phil a cool video on that topic !

also how to grogram the midi …? !!

cheers and thanks in advance …

robi