How about Ti?

Many people said that Access virus Ti is powerful tool for Stab lead sound.

Can we have a tutorial show us how to use Access Virus Ti to Creat sound ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish i would have Money to get a Virus . :frowning:

i got a virus snow 2nd hand for bout £400

it is a lot of money but the thing is a beast, such high quality sounds and really easy to program to get good results

there are some ok tutorials on youtube, but the principles are the same as with most synths

I dont have anything agains soft synths but the Analog Hardware stuff sounds way much better. I have a Microkorg and definetly i love the sounds that come out of it .  . hopfully i can save enough money for next year  :slight_smile: so i can buy me a Virus

HAHA, I thought this was about how to sound like the rapper TI! hahahaha

this is not a knock at anyone but why would you spend all that money on a synth and not know how to use it ?

[quote]alinenunez (04/03/2010)[hr]I dont have anything agains soft synths but the Analog Hardware stuff sounds way much better. I have a Microkorg and definetly i love the sounds that come out of it . . hopfully i can save enough money for next year :slight_smile: so i can buy me a Virus[/quote]

the virus ti is not analog hardware, its software on several dedicated DSP chips in a nice shiny box

[quote]jon_fisher (04/03/2010)[hr][quote]alinenunez (04/03/2010)[hr]I dont have anything agains soft synths but the Analog Hardware stuff sounds way much better. I have a Microkorg and definetly i love the sounds that come out of it . . hopfully i can save enough money for next year :slight_smile: so i can buy me a Virus[/quote]

the virus ti is not analog hardware, its software on several dedicated DSP chips in a nice shiny box[/quote]

well actually you are right !!. i just found out that tghe Virus  use  a DSP chip but it actually sounds analog  for me when i heard the Demos … it is very intersting how technology changed in the past couple of years. well I would love still to buy me one because of the interface and the sounds from it .

it’s good for the obvious gritty sounds that you hear all over dnb / breaks, but it’s surprisingly good for soundscapes too