How do you know when you've finished a track?

(See title)

Discuss…

When your deadline comes due.

When the cpu hits 110% and the track sounds like it has a gate on the master!..lol

In communist Russia, track finish you.

or when you don’t care anymore how much better the track “could be”.

If it sounds right to you then it’s finished. The track might be able to have other stuff done to it, but that leaves it open for remixes. I believe sometimes you just don’t know, and whatever you do, it just doesn’t seem to “fill that hole”.

But that is just me lol.

I don’t know, I never have finished one lol

when it compares and sounds just as nice and tight as other tracks from the same genre :slight_smile:

when it compares and sounds just as nice and tight as other tracks from the same genre :slight_smile:

[quote]stylz (16/06/2010)[hr]In communist Russia, track finish you.

or when you don’t care anymore how much better the track “could be”.[/quote]

I MUST BREAK YOU

I MUST BREAK YOU

[quote]Mussi81 (16/06/2010)[hr]I don’t know, I never have finished one lol[/quote]

pmsl :slight_smile:

[quote]UnitedVision (16/06/2010)[hr][quote]stylz (16/06/2010)[hr]In communist Russia, track finish you.

or when you don’t care anymore how much better the track “could be”.[/quote]

I MUST BREAK YOU

I MUST BREAK YOU[/quote]

ROFL!!

Its finished when you listen back and dont want to change anything.

I once worked on a track for 3 months and never finished it lol… i had changed it soo many time i could have made 3 separate totally different tracks.

Its good to have a strong idea in you head of the exact sound your going for. other wise youll end up like me just producing this one mega track for ever.:smiley:

If I’d pay cash money for it.