How do you load 3rd Party Presets?

Bought the Vandalism Presets and have no idea how to load them and there is no information in the download…br
Thanks

If you are ominous a PC turn on show hidden files/folders before you can see it, once thats done you can copy the folder to (systembase):\ProgramData\Sonic Academy\KICK\Presets.br

Am having an issue as well; just bought the Vandalism set (#1). Wasn’t sure where to put the files (am on a mac).br
br
Put Presets in:Hard driveLibraryApplication SupportSonic AcademyKick - Nicky RomeroPresetsFactorybr
br
Now, Kick SEES the folder, but when i try to select one, i get an error message:br
“Unknown sound file format”. I have to click “ok”…twice, to get past that message.br
THEN, it seems, the preset plays.br
br
How do I fix this? And are the files in the right place?br
br
Thanks, am LOVING Kick so far…

At present the samples need to be present in a folder on the desktop. I’d locate the sample that you’d like to use and drag to the desktop before importing.br
br
I had the same issue yesterday and was very kindly helped by support.br
br
They are fixing this in a future update.br
br
Loving Kick also.

[quote]supayoot (14/08/2014)[hr]At present the samples need to be present in a folder on the desktop. I’d locate the sample that you’d like to use and drag to the desktop before importing.br
br
I had the same issue yesterday and was very kindly helped by support.br
br
They are fixing this in a future update.br
br
Loving Kick also.[/quote]br
br
easier than that (according to vandalism): presets FOLDER in the FactoryPresets folder, and clicks (NOT the folder) in the factory clicks folder…and it’s working here!

hi,br
am on a macbr
Got same problem with Vandalism preset, if in Factory folder , i get a crash or " error opening sound file"br
tried from desktop as metnioined here, but there is no option to load a file from.br
How do i load a preset from desktop ?br
and have you ficed the problem of 3d party presets?br
cheers

How do I load the 3rd Party presets in the first place?br
When I click the downward pointing arrow left of presets I only get the factory presets. br
br
Can anyone explain?