How do you

Still need an excuse/reason not to be a spectator at the royal wedding farce - I’ve tried we won’t see anything he said we could camp over night - unfortunatly he does not realise his father does not camp :slight_smile:

I said I would loose him in the crowd - he said mum would kill you - had to agree with him on that one

i thought you did camp…very well :hehe:

take him to a rave somewhere :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (22/04/2011)[hr]i thought you did camp…very well :hehe:

take him to a rave somewhere :)[/quote]

Yeah a couple of e’s a line of coke and he’ll forget all about the happy couple and pass that idea to his mum see what she says - oh I’ll be posting from Brixton Prison next time :slight_smile:

[quote]slender (22/04/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (22/04/2011)[hr]i thought you did camp…very well :hehe:

take him to a rave somewhere :)[/quote]

Yeah a couple of e’s a line of coke and he’ll forget all about the happy couple and pass that idea to his mum see what she says - oh I’ll be posting from Brixton Prison next time :)[/quote]

at least give him a couple of years untill he starts that s*** lol there has to be a nice little outdoor thing going on in london that weekend?

Well there was going to ba a republican street party in Covent Garden - but not run by nutters or anything and it was going to be child friendly with performers and food and stuff which would have been ideal - but ofcourse the local council did not give them permission - can’t have anything like that these days

I remember from the last one there was loads of things todo

Well it looks like rain on Friday so I am saved :slight_smile:

lol on the day of this wedding havent they predicted nothing but rain? Lol for the superstitious ones amongst us its a nice tell of things to come lol…

Kate M is weird looking.

Sometimes she looks young & hot… other times she looks much much older… like 40’s or summat.

Shes a fkn shapeshifter.

[quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]Kate M is weird looking.

Sometimes she looks young & hot… other times she looks much much older… like 40’s or summat.

Shes a fkn shapeshifter.[/quote]

I’d smash it :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (28/04/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]Kate M is weird looking.

Shes a fkn shapeshifter.[/quote]

I’d smash it :)[/quote]

With a 10 ton lorry maybe

viva revolution :wink:

Did you ever see those pics of her in the White Bikini?!

FCK!!

Make Love - Not War! LOL :smiley:

She can look nice for a imbreed

hahaha! Inbred! Brilliant.

Anyway… Yup - She has to be the best looking royal ever…

Well, the only one thats ever had a Brazillian :wink:

[quote]ICN (28/04/2011)[hr]hahaha! Inbred! Brilliant.

Anyway… Yup - She has to be the best looking royal ever…

Well, the only one thats ever had a Brazillian ;)[/quote]

Not so sure about best looking royal - have you seen those corgis recently

Corgi’s… Mmmmmmmmm - 6 Nipples! :D 

I could not find an anti wedding avatar anywhere - gawd what is up with people :smiley:

My local town council have announced 300 staff cuts - but they can afford to turn the town looking like VE day - rant over

LOL I lost my internet connection for a minute - thought the Royal hit squad had blocked me :wink:

LOL… Here ya go… 237 x 231

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hoorah - armchair revolution here I come :smiley: