How do you

…tell a 10 year old its a really really bad idea to go to the Royal Wedding without sounding like a grumpy old republican

Tell them that bald deformed people are only bald and deformed because they went to see bald deformed people get married .:smiley:

I booked a holiday just so I can get the fook out of here,

Hmmmm…

Usually I point out that if you go to the Royal Wedding you end up looking like me…:slight_smile:

I am dreading next week- the last charade back in 81 was soooooooooooooooooooooo painful, it made me the republican I am today!

[quote]isoprophex (21/04/2011)[hr]Hmmmm…

Usually I point out that if you go to the Royal Wedding you end up looking like me…:slight_smile:

I am dreading next week- the last charade back in 81 was soooooooooooooooooooooo painful, it made me the republican I am today![/quote]

I went to some anarchist do in a park in south London - got the sh*t kicked out of me by the National Front - fun times

Tell him only girls want to go to weddings… and hes not a girl, is he?

Then take him to some hare coursing or badger baiting event instead.

Blood him with the Kill & he’ll be hooked!  :w00t:

I was only a wee lad in 1981-but I did have run in’s with our Nazi bootboys back in the day at a UK Subs gig in the early 90’s…

Thankfully my mates were much bigger, and there was a handy table to duck under :slight_smile:

I thought about joining the ANL-but discovered they were equally as stupid, at Uni Combat 18 thought it would be fun to cause the Chinese student grief (this is just after the Stephen Lawrence murder)…the ANL were only interested in fights and not doing anything about them.

A few went of us went to the Old Bill-they were pretty good and sorted it out but the Uni authorities just were not interested.

:angry:

I don’t think its the actual wedding but the soldiers and stuff - maybe I should just send him to some African country and dump him in some village that arm their kids - I’ll pass it by his mum later

So there is a street party in my street but he not convinced by that either - actually nor was I

[quote]isoprophex (21/04/2011)[hr]I was only a wee lad in 1981-but I did have run in’s with our Nazi bootboys back in the day at a UK Subs gig in the early 90’s…

Thankfully my mates were much bigger, and there was a handy table to duck under :slight_smile:

I thought about joining the ANL-but discovered they were equally as stupid, at Uni Combat 18 thought it would be fun to cause the Chinese student grief (this is just after the Stephen Lawrence murder)…the ANL were only interested in fights and not doing anything about them.

A few went of us went to the Old Bill-they were pretty good and sorted it out but the Uni authorities just were not interested.

:angry:

[/quote]

Yeah the ANL were pretty awful aswell - but though never a member would know many off them and occasionally especially if it was local I’d go out and support

I remember seeing Crass at the music machine in camden totally surrounded by nasty skins - that was a bloody battle I tell ya - luckily I had 2 real skinhead mates who were as hard as fck

“ANL” - Tee hee

[quote]bangthedj (21/04/2011)[hr]“ANL” - Tee hee[/quote]

me too lol

Children sighs :P:D

I’ve had an Anti Nazi League sticker on my guitar since 1994.

I’m really proud of the glue they used - considering the utter abuse it took there for a good few years :D 

[quote]ICN (22/04/2011)[hr]I’ve had an Anti Nazi League sticker on my guitar since 1994.

I’m really proud of the glue they used - considering the utterabuse it took there for a good few years:D[/quote]

I did buy “Youth Against Fascism”…well the Dirty CD anyway…

[hr]

Had a tape of it for years…

Then bought the 10year double CD “mortgage payer” :blush: :smiley:

Love it.

But used to love these guys… well, this album in particular:

Butthole Surfers - Hairway to Steven

I saw an x-ray of a girl passing gas

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Butthole Surfers - I Saw an X-Ray of a Girl Passing Gas - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

I wasn’t into the butt hole surfers at the time, but they were on my radar with likes of the pixies, Therapy and all that… Really does make me think now one dimensional popular ,music is these days.

Not in a ‘oh it’s not like it used to be sense’ more just that the doesn’t seem to be anything that is talking about anything important, nothing cringes edgy…

[quote]bangthedj (22/04/2011)[hr]I wasn’t into the butt hole surfers at the time, but they were on my radar with likes of the pixies, Therapy and all that… Really does make me think now one dimensional popular ,music is these days.

Not in a ‘oh it’s not like it used to be sense’ more just that the doesn’t seem to be anything that is talking about anything important, nothing cringes edgy…[/quote]

Agreed and this is one song that I always think of when I remember TOTP that blew ,e away

[hr]

and this was just a great tune so ahead of its time

[hr]

You could literally write a book about where its going wrong nowadays…

Too much communication… thats what undermines the credibility of everything.

The only thing that was absent from before :cool:

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about… Must be my