How regular are the video updates?

Just wondering how regular the video updates are…

http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic13762-8-1.aspx

try to check this post, im sure SA tries to get a video out as much and as fast as they can

Hey Swan, SA tries to put out videos once a week. Sometimes it falls, but it depends on what is going on. You can see the monthly schedule at the link below…

[url]http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic13762-8-1.aspx[/url]

yeah we have another vid coming on monday… we dont think friday is great release day as most folk are out and about on friday night and chillin over the weekend so we are going to be releasing on Mondays to give you a full week on the vids.

if you disagree lets us know… we aim to please dont you know! word!:cool:

[quote]phil johnston (13/03/2010)[hr]yeah we have another vid coming on monday… we dont think friday is great release day as most folk are out and about on friday night and chillin over the weekend so we are going to be releasing on Mondays to give you a full week on the vids.

if you disagree lets us know… we aim to please dont you know! word!:cool:[/quote]

totally disagree, even if i’ve been out on a friday. having the weekend to work through your videos is great for me, getting videos on a monday means becasue of long hours at work i have to wait until the next week end before i get to see them.

so for me at least Friday releases are better (although i’m really not gonna hate you for releasing on a monday)

Yeah got to agree with Jon.

A friday release gives members all weekend to experiment with the new material and sets the weekend up quite nicely actually.

Having said that I am sure there’s no need to delay the forthcoming release until next friday. lol

So there should be some new material by monday then Phil ?:D:D:D:D

Also i think Friday would be better, It's gives us time over the weekend to put into practise the vids you show us.

I think you should release it when its done. Let the subscribers decide when to watch the tutorials. Now this week has passed and there has been nothing but a couple tech tips. A tutorial would have been great to get away from the wife. Thanks Phil. Thanks alot!!! I thought we were cool… :crying:

I Disagree because i seem to have more time Friday - Sunday as Monday the week starts again and were back in school/Work. :smiley:

[quote]howiegroove (13/03/2010)[hr]A tutorial would have been great to get away from the wife. Thanks Phil. Thanks alot!!! I thought we were cool… :crying:[/quote]

lmfao

The people have spoken… we will get them back to fridays

yeah we plan to release something useful every week. Next tute im working on is really cool… some great sound design stuff in it.

Its kinda how to make Nu-Gaze (M83 type stuff) there will be a big focus on creating atmospheric pads from scratch using multiple synths and simplers in an instrument rack.

Its been really interesting listening to complex pads trying to work out the individual elements and rebuilding them from basic sounds.

im genuinely buzzed think it will be really useful… even figuring the stuff out has taught me a lot of new stuff.

[quote]phil johnston (13/03/2010)[hr]The people have spoken… we will get them back to fridays

quote]

Good darts, but please don’t put back this mondays though:cool:

[quote]phil johnston (13/03/2010)[hr]The people have spoken… we will get them back to fridays

yeah we plan to release something useful every week. Next tute im working on is really cool… some great sound design stuff in it.

Its kinda how to make Nu-Gaze (M83 type stuff) there will be a big focus on creating atmospheric pads from scratch using multiple synths and simplers in an instrument rack.

Its been really interesting listening to complex pads trying to work out the individual elements and rebuilding them from basic sounds.

im genuinely buzzed think it will be really useful… even figuring the stuff out has taught me a lot of new stuff.[/quote]

man im stoked already O_O

[quote]phil johnston (13/03/2010)[hr]yeah we have another vid coming on monday… quote]

Is this up yet? Sorry if am i being blonde and havent seen it?

[quote]boneidol (15/03/2010)[hr][quote]phil johnston (13/03/2010)[hr]yeah we have another vid coming on monday… quote]

Is this up yet?Sorry ifam i being blonde and havent seen it?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. Usually when they say something is going to be up on a specific day, it usually is. Whats going on here?

Hi Guys,

Chris here, I have been working all day on the next course, publish button is ready to be pushed, we just have to tweek a few things in the morning. We have a new intro look which is slightly more involved in making, but we think it is worth it. Sorry for the delay.

As for the Friday release - we will go back to the ‘Something for the weekend’ !!

Chris

[quote]chris agnelli (15/03/2010)[hr]Hi Guys,
Chris here, I have been working all day on the next course, publish button is ready to be pushed, we just have to tweek a few things in the morning. We have a new intro look which is slightly more involved in making, but we think it is worth it. Sorry for the delay.
As for the Friday release - we will go back to the ‘Something for the weekend’ !!

Chris[/quote]

hey chris  good stuff!

*phil taps watch while looking at chris:D

Chris quickly swings around in chair, looks at Phil and thinks - UNBELIEVABLE:w00t: