How to import Tech funk presets into ANA2

hi there, I’ve purchased the preset pack Tech -funk house by earth days from the sonic side but there is no PKG or DMG file along/ how do I implement this pack into ANA2?
does anyone can help me with this pls?

That product is a sample pack not an ANA 2 preset pack.

You just drop the samples in to your DAW to use them.

1 Like

Hey @Seryljo

Yes, just like Phil said, those are audio files to be used directly inside your DAW, if you are looking for ANA 2 Presets packs, check this link, there’s 1 Bundle ( including Pack N°1 to N° 6 ) or 8 individual Presets Packs to choose from.

ok that makes things clear…as a noob ill go and see the tutorial of importing samples… thank you guys

1 Like

That can happen, it’s ok to get confused with this kind of things, don’t blame yourself ! :slight_smile:

and yes, you can also import samples into ANA 2 Samples Oscillators ( 3 sampler oscillators ), it’s a powerful feature of the synth to add textures and extra audio layers to your sound design. You don’t have to be conventional and use only synths sounds, drones, pads or textures samples, you could experiment with other audio samples too and set loop point to get creative. Basics functions are explained in section 7/Page 11 of the manual.

yes I saw my DAW can drag the sample right in and I can make it every keynote from E to C. and filter etc I saw it on the tutorial on you tube maybe I will buy a press pack but first learn this. again…thank you for the help

1 Like