How to Install / Re-Install ANA 2 under MacOS Catalina ( 10.15 )

Hi Sonic Academy team, could you please tell me how can i reinstall ANA 2 in my Mac? I’m running Catalina 10.15.5.

There was a problem during the execution of the vst, it works perfectly, but it broke up. When i tried to save my own preset it just froze. And after a while i decided to shut down Logic because it didn’t reacted anymore, and when i turned it back there was a problem already, and the computer started to present problems.

After a while of try and error y realized that the problem was happening when ANA 2 was executing, so i decided to uninstall the hole plugin, just to clear up any trouble.

But the problem now is that when i try to reinstall the plugin the computer shows me a message telling me that it can’t be installed and that i need to contact the supplier. Please help me with this problem. I really need to reinstall ANA, i’m running entire projects by using just ANA 2.

Hey there @Aldair_Laguna

You can bypass this MacOS Catalina warning, simply right click when you’ve got this message and choose “open” to ignore the warning & you’ll be able to install your plugins.

You’ll find more info about this in the last topic “How to open an app that hasn’t been notarized or is from an unidentified developer” from this Apple Support page Safely open apps on your Mac - Apple Support

Hope this helps :wink: