How To Make - 138 Trance with Bjorn Akesson / 543

Great tutorial! Thanks Bjorn.

Really enjoyed this. Bjorn is a great tutor, he’s very easy to listen to and follow. He explains everything really well. Thanks Bjorn!

I will copy my reply from previous Bjorn’s tutorial thread:

Even I am not a huge fan of 138bpm banging trance, Bjorn is excellent and straightforward tutor.
One of really few who is careful about proper prefader gain staging, for example.
I would love to see some new tutorials from him, especially now that he switched to Studio One from Cubase and we need S1 tutorials as it is amazing and fast growing DAW.
Please Sonic Academy, bring us one fresh from Bjorn and other good S1 producers as whole web is currently lacking proper S1 intermediate to advanced tutorials, especially in electronic music :slight_smile:

What a great course! I learned a lot.

Perfect.

Nice!

Great Course! This is by far my favourite course. I learnt so much especially about arrangement which is something I struggle with. I followed along with my own track. I’ll post it soon. Cheers Bjorn

https://soundcloud.com/user-645522120/conscious-minds
This is the track I made following along to this course.

One of the best tutorials I’ve ever seen.
Thank you Sonic Academy

Hey @CtrlAltDel

Need to update the link for people to listen to your work :slight_smile:

Cheers !

Inspiring and helpful tutorial by mister Perfect Blue :wink:

Blown away by the quality of this and how much I learned!

great tourtorial.thanks.

looks interesting. can wait to work on my project insiried by this tutorial.

Great track & awesome tut!

Amazing course! Learned a lot. Thank you

I’m blown away on how fast the tracks are arranged and Bjorn does not play back to listen if he did the arrangements correctly. I wish to reach that level someday.

Thank’s a lot! Really cool course.

Anyone know why he uses studio eq sometimes instead of the channel EQ?

Hey there @EDM-4-LIFE

Could you please point us to a specific video and a time frame ?