How To Make - 138 Trance with Bjorn Akesson / 543

looks amazing

This track sounds really dated and the original is 100 times better. Also the production on this tutorial isn’t up to par. The track sounds amateur. Its not a polished product or pro sounding track, which is what we are all trying to achieve.

Hey @ChrisSwift Sorry you feel this way - but I have to respectively disagree, I think the track sounds amazing and the having watched the course, think the learning from it is top notch, but maybe it’s just not hitting it for you and that’s cool. His last course went down (and still does) incredibly well, I think it’s been one of our most watched and highest rated courses. Anyway we have a new one coming for James Dymond soon that might help you achieve that pro sound! Thanks for the feedback.

Will James Dymond be running on cubase?? Fruity loops suckkss

FL !! Its not that bad :wink:

i will adapt for the master!

This guys got the groove … epic

Simply awesome, that’s 100% the style and the technique I wanto to achieve, thank you!

Looks Fantastic

Very clear and on pont! I’ve been producing music for several years and was mainly into Hardcore. (gabber-house)

For some reason, trance music always got me. Feel like starting a new chapter.

See you all soon!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I want the rest! Ha!

Another great course by Bjorn!

Awesome!

Fantastic. I especially love Bjorn’s tutorials because:

1. He explains what he’s doing with the 8 band Equalizer.
  2. He actually uses ANA a decent amount

Great tutorial. Does anyone know why I can’t route the Fx channels to a Group track? I’m in Cubase 9. The only available routing option are to the main stereo output. Cheers!

Bjorn is a great teacher! He explains each step very simply. I like that. A lot of people tend to leave out details they feel are small. However, they are very important. He goes over everything well.

Overall, oustanding job. Loved it.

It was a great course taught brilliantly by Bjorn Akesson. I really learnt a lot a about producing trance tracks. I am extremely thankful to Bjorn Akesson and cant express my gratitude in words to him.

Great tutorial! Thanks Bjorn.

Really enjoyed this. Bjorn is a great tutor, he’s very easy to listen to and follow. He explains everything really well. Thanks Bjorn!

I will copy my reply from previous Bjorn’s tutorial thread:

Even I am not a huge fan of 138bpm banging trance, Bjorn is excellent and straightforward tutor.
One of really few who is careful about proper prefader gain staging, for example.
I would love to see some new tutorials from him, especially now that he switched to Studio One from Cubase and we need S1 tutorials as it is amazing and fast growing DAW.
Please Sonic Academy, bring us one fresh from Bjorn and other good S1 producers as whole web is currently lacking proper S1 intermediate to advanced tutorials, especially in electronic music :slight_smile: