How To Make - Anything U Want - Remix with CRaymak / 590

Anything U Want - Remix with CRaymak

View Course

This week Sonic Academy proudly welcomes brand new tutor and Hybrid Trap producer Christien Raymakers aka CRaymak. Hailing from Nova Scotia Canada and signed to Circus Records, CRaymak shows us how he made his dope remix of DISKORD’s ‘Anything U Want’.

In this 14 part tutorial in Ableton we get a detailed walkthrough on how this remix was made from the original stems provided by DISKORD.
Starting with writing the main chords and working through the track from the intro onwards, CRaymak cleverly layers multiple synth leads, builds percussive elements utilising both the original stems and his own loops, and chops and pitch shifts vocals to achieve his awesome melodic sound in both the breaks and drops.

An intricate and detailed course that predominantly uses Ableton stock plugins to process the different sections, CRaymak finishes off with a quick mix and master to leave us with a remix that pays homage to the original track while having its own totally unique vibe.

This is one you don’t want to miss!

Top tutorial .

great tutorial, however I think in my rendition of this track I will use soundtoys little alter boy on the vocals and change the formants with it as they sound so weird in the drop simply being pitched up so much.

Great tutorial. Enjoyed your thoughts behind programming your midi.

great tutorial!!

amazing.

Great tutorial! Thanks for your work!

Hello guys, where can i find the original stem?
Thanks!

Hey there @Xeldon

There are 2 resources files available for download with this course, some samples are included in both “Midi” & “Project Files” .zip archives. Just download & expand those archives & browse to the respective “Samples” folders.

fantastic.

Monitor resolution too high (instructor’s) but mouse cursor waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too small (not mine). Everything on screen is too much small.

Why does it have to be like that ?
Is this guy using 49 inch ultra monitor or 100 inch tv instead of monitor or what ?