How To Make - 'Are We On Air' with 7 Skies / 249

Im loving this tutorial but there are many samples and presets that are not supplied in the resource files. It makes it impossible to get the same results as the tutor. Plus its very frustrating. Maybe I am missing something?

Hi Luke, if you go to the 'Files and Resources' tab at the top of this page, you can download all samples, project template (For Logic), audio renders of all synths used, midi files and presets.
Hope this helps

C

One of the best tutorials so far, thank you! However, I'm not able to open the project file. I'm getting an error message open opening saying, Kontakt 5 Loading instruments has failed, as the library "Alicias Keys" is not installed on this computer... and then Logic X quits unexpectedly.

GREAT tutorial! Best yet by far. Inspirational producer. Great work bro!!

Hi Brian. Do you have the Alicia Keys library for Kontakt? If not, you can replace it with Logic's own piano sounds. If it keeps crashing try disabling Kontakt 5 before loading this project.

I have come to a stop at video 5 as the preset for FM8 'PistolWhip' is not included in the files & resources package. It says that all presets are included... the only preset I see is for Kick. Please help, can't really continue without this.

How did you find the Treasure preset to begin with? Was it supposed to come with FM8, or be included in the resources package? I don't have this or the PistolWhip preset

Hi gg33 the FM8 'pistolwhip' preset has now been added to the resources tab ready for downloading. Hope this helps.

Thanks Chris, for getting on this so quickly! Helps a ton. I'll let you know if I run into any others missing.

I should have kept watching... 2 minutes later he changed 'PistolWhip' to 'Treasure'. Do you have this preset? Thanks.

I'm recreating this track in Ableton, and I'm not able to find the Deadmouse preset, which is used in tutorial 9. Is there anywhere I can find it,or downoad it?

Hi Den, I 'm struggling with the same issue as you are, working with Ableton. I've asked the question as well once more, no answer so far.... Did you find a solution allready? How to build the preset is neither discussed in the tutorial. Thanks Jerome.

Hi Chris! yeah, the FM8 preset that's missing is different - it's called Treasure. could we get that one please?

thanks!

hello, is there anyone here interested in learning how to make progressive house tracks together online? I am intermediate and working on ableton live and logic pro x. I thought a bit of interactivity couldn’t hurt via Skype.

send me a PM if you’re interested.

cheers, Matthew

What 3rd party plugins are required or are used in this tutorial? Thanks!

For those who are curious, here are the 3rd party plugins David used for this track:

Sonic Academy / Nicky Romero Kick

Sonic Academy ANA

LennarDigital Sylenth1

Reveal Sound Spire

Valhalla DSP ValhallaRoom

SPL Vitaliz

Sausage Fat

UAD Precision Limiter

Artsacoustic Reverb

Cytomic The Glue

Xferrecords LFO Tool

Xferrecords DJM Filter

Waves S1 Stereo Imager

Waves Renaissance Bass

Waves H-Delay

Camel Audio Camel Crusher

Native Instruments VC2A

Native Instruments FM8

Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Alecia’s Keys

Native Instruments Massive

Sygarbytes WOW

DMG EQuality

DMG EQuick

Cableguys Filter Shaper

FXPasion Strobe

Apple Logic butt-ass ugly ES2

Apple Logic disgustingly hideous ES P

Apple Logic standard effects processors

...if we're subscribers.
But if we're not, and just wanted the video - we're out of luck?
Cheers

what about treasure preset??? pls i need that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxha...

dropbox link to preset

I have installed the latest version of kick, but still when i go to load the kick preset it is transparent and i can not load the file? Maybe i am going about loading it wrong but i don't think so. Any ideas? Thanks