How To Make - Deep House with Copy Paste Soul / 310

Deep House with Copy Paste Soul

View Course

The rise of new artist Copy Paste Soul over the past 18 months has seen the elusive producer garner the support of the electronic music elite, with luminaries such as Annie Mac, Justin Martin, MistaJam, Skream, T. Williams, Modeselektor, Disclosure, and Tensnake all supporting his soul-quenching sub-heavy rave inspired sound.

By incorporating his love of Detroit Techno, Drum & Bass and UK and US garage into a finely honed style, Copy Paste Soul is leading the charge with his left-of-centre broken-house sound.

Check out this new 2 hour course with Copy Paste Soul as he takes you through his workflow and production process using Ableton Live and Logic Pro in Rewire.

really nice seeing how you went back and forth from logic to live. great course!!

The mysterious copy paste soul! Well that voice sounds familiar. Great stuff loving the tutorials. Helpful stuff ;-)

Superb tutorial be interested to know how you set up maschine in logic. I find it tricky to to set up in ableton on different channels without huge cpu hit or lag and normally just drag and drop audio...(even on i7 with 8gb) Great stuff though. Cheers!

Really Cool concepts..

Great great tutorial, thanks! And at last some of the fxpansion plugins are used, they are the best

I like this tutorial, it is very useful to me!

Do i have to buy plug-ins that you use in this videos....?