How To Make - Drum And Bass 2014 with SeamlessR / 268

Drum And Bass 2014 with SeamlessR

View Course

After the massive success of his first and our first FL studio course on Sonic Academy, we are proud to welcome back the hair ball that is SeamlessR in this How To Make Drum n Bass 2014.

If you like your beats at 174 and basses grimmy, a little evil and down right nasty, then this is the course for you, this is dark core at its best. Using FL Studio, lots of Harmors, and loops from our Ultimate Drums packs, you will get all the samples and loops used in the course and all the projects files so you can jump in at any point.

Has requested in my latest forum submission High quality DNB made by no one else but SeamlessR. I am so grateful with you guys, thanks really this is... I have no words. Thanks again!

hey everybody! this is great work. i was wondering if i should be able to follow this tut using ableton.. i've done a few logic tutorials with no issues but FL seems to be a little different from the pack.. thanks

Tutorial 6 is saying "This Video Not Available" on Mac + Chrome.

We need more fl studio tutoriales :(

You will need the Harmor and ANA synths to follow along with this tutorial if you are using FL Studio Producer alone, however there is plenty in here you can still learn without those synths. This is also done on FL Studio 11 so there are some small differences between FL 12.

This course is sick!!

Cool!

interesting

Great sense of humor, great piece of music, and great teaching!

Thank you very much,

B

always great tutorials

1 Like

Totally worth it!

Great Stuff !

Hey! I know you from youtube! Very knowledgeable

I’m loving the style of this tutorial.:slight_smile:

great music !

I turned back to this tutorial several times. Great way of explanation and good technics. Really loving it!

Hello.
Great tutorial so far but I occurred a problem when I dropped the patcher onto the harmor channel. When I did this harmor was replaced with an empty patcher.
Does somebody know what I did wrong?

Hey @ceddy

Not running FL Studio here, but I think you have to Hold the SHIFT key when dropping FL Patcher on a Plug-in

Check this : Patcher

First Section/Notes/Point N°4

@Tekalight,
that did the trick. Thank you very much!

1 Like