How To Make - Drum & Bass 2012 in Ableton Live / 351

Drum & Bass 2012 in Ableton Live

View Course

Brand new for 2012 is our updated How To Make Drum N Bass course. Taking on board all the latest sounds and techniques this course will show you how to make a DnB track with skyscraping melodies and bowel rumbling basslines. Using on board Ableton instruments and FX plus the state of the art Sonic Academy ANA synth, this course shows you everything you need to make a massive sub slaying monster.

Amazing track..... =)

Hey you guys, there&#039s a typo in the description. &#034stat of the art&#034 FYI

Amazing track..... =)

Hey you guys, there&#039s a typo in the description. &#034stat of the art&#034 FYI

its about time thank you ive been waiting for over a year for this and netsky very nice sound

There are file resources for this project and it says &#034Coming Soon&#034 Any idea when we can get those? I want to follow along and it really helps when I&#039m using the correct source of files.

hi guys - the files and resources are up now :) enjoy

how do i download this to watch while travelling?

well ive just completed this course and ive learnt so much that im gonna have to rip all my tracks off soundcloud and start again very imformative and i now know a lot more about ableton than watching their tutes
Graham your the man
peace THE SHINANAGANIZER

i downloaded the files and loaded the modules in my daw and there was a very loud high pitch noise, sounded like feed back.
I was not impressed, could have damage my equipment & ears...!!

Am I the only one having troubles with those files? Some files are invalids and can&#039t be unzipped!!

d d d dope

The &#034Choir Filter Rack&#034 preset is not in the resources

The title is &#034Drum & Bass 2012 in Ableton Live&#034 yet almost all synth parts are done in ANA. What the hell is up with that? That aside, it was a good tutorial.

Not bad but a useful introduction to this style of music

Missing the fx racks, please add

i love the good quality videos sweet

this is old but gold :slight_smile: