How To Make - Dubstep / Popstep with Gigi Barocco / 315

Great Tutorial. Works great when you have all the Plugins. it would be nice when you make an extra Tutorial about the Vocal (Edit, FX etc.)

Very nice work, I like it.
However, for us using Ableton, is it possible we can have the Massive presets?

I get this when I try to download the .zip file:

&#034This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.&#034

Something wrong with the link or am I being a tool?

Never mind sorted...

Please delete my last two posts. I don&#039t know how it happened.

Just wanted to update my post....if you have the latest version of Massive (1.3.1), then you will be able to get Gigi&#039s patches. They are included in the download but don&#039t work for earlier versions of Massive.

Where are the preset?

This is great! I work with Ableton so I'm having to recreate all of the presets. That adds more to my lesson ;). Since we don't have the vocals, I'm going to sing and mix my own in. I can't wait to finish and share this. Thanks Gigi!

I finished it! https://soundcloud.com/brookem...

Well Done... sounds Great!

Thanks!

Where is the accappella file? and aslo there is no a step by step guide for effect that he applied. I am sorry, but for beginners is too dificult to catch up. In the other hand the sound is amazing totally.

We couldn't get the label to let us release the vocal unfortunately. This course is not intended for beginners. We have plenty of other beginner courses available on the site if you are looking for something to help you along.

This is pretty darn awesome, I'm a fan now. Btw how did you manage to get the acapella? =)

Thank you! I sang it myself :).

WOW I didnt realise it was you singing! Very Impressive!

Thanks again!!!

Woah! Brooke! I am even more impressed now, the way you articulated those notes it was spot on. I'm currently studying Roger Burnley's singing program. I wanna produce my own songs as well ^_^

But I have to graciously ask, can you please share your acapella version of this song with me so I too can practice this producing this song? Thanks for the inspiration =D