How To Make - EDM with Gigi Barocco / 299

so far I've just just watched the play through and I'm really impressed with this!! he definitely made the track much more alive.

Love watching how you work Gigi! You're very talented

totaly agree with u Roben!

Muppet

Play nice Shaun.

Gigi is kind enough to demystify how he does things and rather than spend the years Gigi did learning the hard way how its done (as you did Chris), we have people who critizise that its not a complete short cut to getting another generic Beatport top 10. Same goes for all the other negative comments. Boils my blood. Anyway, rant over, keep up the good work SA

Soz, thought you where calling Gigi a muppet, no need for neggy neggy around here !!

This tutorial is freakin awesome!!

I did it! Thanks Gigi! https://soundcloud.com/brookem...

Hi! I can't find the Gladiator patches for the PADS, any idea where can I find them? Thanks in advance!

Not recommend for beginner. Should do video in Logic Pro X updated

Why the first video is 10m 26s but when you are trying to open it - it gives you the 3 minutes promo youtube video?

Hi Guys. I can't find the synth presets e.g. Massive, Minimoog etc. In the videos Gigi goes into a Sonic Academy folder to get those presets and they are clearly named "massive sonic academy" etc. but it's not in the files and resources I've downloaded? Thanks

Would be amazing if you could get Gigi to do a detailed tutorial on EQing and mixing. Impressive work. :slight_smile:

As an Ableton user, great tips. The tutorial is so so, because there is no much details, but anyway still it was helpful

Thanks

awesome!!