How To Make - EDM with Gigi Barocco / 299

EDM with Gigi Barocco

View Course

New for 2014, and what a way to start the year with none other than Sonic Academy's favorite Italian 'Gigi Barocco. This time showing you how to take a demo and turn it into a fully blown EDM radio hit. This is how the pros take thier productions to the next level. So enjoy this 2 hour production masterclass and gain an insight into how turn your production from demo to release ready monsters. 

Please Also Note - this is an Artist Series course, and as such there may quite a few 3rd party plugins used during the creation process

Was expecting a Big Room track! But nice tutorial

Was expecting a Big Room track! But nice tutorial

me too but like the tut too. pls make some big room house like in beatport top 10

Loving the pop influence!!

What a lame track, sound of 2004?

&#034Release ready monster&#034, seriously?

What a lame track, sound of 2004?

&#034Release ready monster&#034, seriously?

Thanks for the tut, i think we all would love having one about building a banger track, with fat bass drop and massive compression.

are u serious ! ?

This track is hot! What the hell you guys talking about?????

See what i don&#039t understand is why he mixes it so loud and then pulls down the gain? and then masters it when its so already loud. When most mastering services say you should leave -4db of headroom

learned so much! thank you!

Are these tutorials older and recently released? I know most of these functions are the same in logic X, but it would be nice to have some videos on Logic X.

Are these tutorials older and recently released? I know most of these functions are the same in logic X, but it would be nice to have some videos on Logic X.

Hey - no it's a new tutorial - i know some producers that still use Logic Pro 7 on very old equipment :)

Solid tutorial. Thanks Gigi. I learned several new techniques that I've started using. It's pretty incredible to watch the evolution from the original version to the reproduction. Amazing transformation of the track.

Thanks man. I really love how you are enthousiastic about what you are building. Great.

Love Gigi's tutorials. Dude is the man!

Great Tutorial Giggi! Nice that you add the accapella this time in the project. Next step in evolution: please make a tutorial how to make that kind of vocal (combing, arranging & effects).

I really think that Gigi's tutorials are top notch! I think they are interesting, entertaining etc. Just another really good tutorial, hopefully we can get some more from GIGI! :)