How To Make - Electro House 2013 in Logic Pro / 319

How do you get &#034Big Reverb&#034 on Tutorial 6 &#034Hi Pad&#034? I don&#039t have that on my Logic setup.

How do you get &#034Big Reverb&#034 on Tutorial 6 &#034Hi Pad&#034? I don&#039t have that on my Logic setup.

I also can&#039t add a Low Cut that comes with that &#034Big Reverb&#034 setting, and the pulsating sound of that Hi Pad. Help!

I don&#039t see Electronic Percussion for ES1 in Logic Pro X. Anyone know where it is now?

sounds a bit like knife party - lrad =)

im pretty sure he did this with purpose. Arrangement and melody are nearly the same. He even said it in the first tutorial ^^

Open up the project files and you will have them

can i do this in logic pro x as well?

Totally, one or two things may be in slightly different places, but should all be there somewhere

ok guys, so what's the deal with the bass frequencies, some of u guys cutoff the low frequencies in the basses, and some others don't cut the lows (100 and below)at all. and everyone is doing sort of the same genre, cutoff low frequencies on the bass yes or no?

Hi, sorry for my bad english... How do you get this in part hats 08 es1 legacy on 00:39 secondes I dont see this it stops in the list on 07 warp synth greetz

Yes please!

Chris,
Tutorial 9 Arranging Intro, you "fade?" out some of the drums segments and keep high pad on. i couldn't see what button you pushed or did to do that? how do i go about that? and also at 2:31 make the track different shades to arrange? i keep rewatching and can't figure it out