How To Make - Electro House 2013 in Logic Pro / 319

New for 2013, Sonic Academy presents an all new 'How to Make Electro House'. Over 24 videos Chris Agnelli shows you how to put together a euphoric build into an absolutely pulverising and crushing driving section that takes its cues from Knife Party's LRAD and Sandro Silva & Quintino Epic.

From the first kick, right through to the final mixdown there are tips and tricks for everyone

those how to makes are the best

you guys are the best

Great piece + great sound/mix, Mr Agnelli...People wanna get up wit dat - Tobey

Hey guys,there&#039s a pb to download the resource file. Missing file...

Great tutorial! Maybe you make a version for Ableton Live?

Half way through with the tutorials and they&#039re fantastic, as always. Thanks for going into such great detail. Keep the Logic Pro tutorials coming! This is the reason why I&#039ve subscribed and have had others do the same. Thanks.

No matter how many times i try i cant get the pulse sounding the same. Any chance of the presets for all the ANA sounds?

Great Video!

Great tutorial however, you are too quick with the note velocities which in turn make the mix downs very hard to follow

Nice!

When inserting the choir loop, you set the key to F MAJOR, however the notes point to the song being in F MINOR - anyone else agree?

The download link under files and resources isn&#039t working, can you please look into this?

WHERE CAN I GET ES1 LEGACY? I DIDNT FIND IT

Yeah download linked started then keeps breaking, what gives? But the sound is hot

project resources? they died?

never mind, its fixed

The project resources aren&#039t working at this moment :( I&#039m seeing some Amazon s3 error.

The project resource files page is throwing an error. Can you please fix.

The project resource files page is throwing an error. Can you please fix.